Dr. James B. Rice III, MD

Dr. James B. Rice III, MD http://d1ffafozi03i4l.cloudfront.net/img/prov/X/J/Y/XJYJL_w120h160_v6159.jpg Patient Surveys for Dr. James B. Rice III, MD, Springfield, MO, Cardiology & Internal Medicine

Specializes in Cardiology • Male • Age 45

Patient Satisfaction

Patients' feedback on their experience with Dr. Rice III

Dr. James B. Rice III, MD
Are you Dr. Rice III?
Post a response on your personalized profile.

Likelihood to Recommend

3.6 out of 5

More Details

1 out of 5
- in Springfield, MO |

I would not recommend this guy to anyone! Saw him today for the first time for a stress test and he was so rude! He yelled. At me and told me I was in terrible shape. He had me in tears and feeling terrible about myself! Of course I'm not in good shape, if I was I wouldn't of been there!

1 out of 5
- in Mountain Grove, MO |

He scheduled echo stress test for me.16 min. after resting following stress test with normal heart rate my rate started climbing to where the nurse called him to room. He told her to turn machine off & told me to eliminate caffeine which I don't use and get more exercise. I got no answer as to why I am suddenly a high risk patient with high risk blood pressure & having PVC's.which is why I was referred there. Now I have to find another cardiologist who can be thorough and knowledgeable.

5 out of 5

Dr. Rice is fantastic! He has been my cardiologist for 10 years and I can't say anything bad about him at all!!! He saved my life more than once!!! Highly recommend!!

Flag Comment

Find the Right Doctor For You.

• Cardiology
Dr. Robert Merritt Jr., MD
Dr. Stanley Wiggins, MD
Dr. Shang-Chiun Lee, MD
2.11 miles away
The VideoCalloutContainer had no content.