Dr. James Petros, MD

Dr. James Petros, MD http://d1ffafozi03i4l.cloudfront.net/img/silhouettes/silhouette-male_w120h160_v1.jpg Patient Surveys for Dr. James Petros, MD, Los Gatos, CA, Internal Medicine & Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation & Pain Medicine

Specializes in Internal Medicine • Male • Age 41

Patient Satisfaction

Patients' feedback on their experience with Dr. Petros

Dr. James Petros, MD
Are you Dr. Petros?
Post a response on your personalized profile.

Likelihood to Recommend

• 23 responses
  • 3 reviews
1 5 23

4.7 out of 5

More Details

5 out of 5
- in San Jose, CA |

Dr. Petros I feel is the only doctor out there that could help me with my condition. For years I had bounced around from one doctor or one specialists to another..finally I took the advice of a professional peer that had been extremely satisfied with Allied Pain & Spine Institute....and now I am so grateful for the pain relief that I have experienced for over a year and half now..Dr. Petros was able to appropriately diagnose my condition and treat it accordingly. I highly, highly recommend!!!

Flag Comment
5 out of 5
- in San Jose, CA |

Compassionante and understanding. Took time to listen and come up with a brilliant treatment program for my chronic knee pain. 2 PRP injections later and I have my knee back.

Flag Comment
1 out of 5
-Los gatos, ca |

Frustrating experience. Front office staff is unpleasant, unresponsive and Condescending and at times very rude. Mistakes are always blamed on tge patient not the staffs miscommunication and mishandling of paperwork. Dr petros is not particularly hands on at gfetting staff to coodinate tests ordered. Hes a pain doctor not ER doc yet there were cancelled apts to see other patients that caused me to reschedule weeks out. Ive never had that happen. More than once and its inexcusable.

The VideoCalloutContainer had no content.
No map in the current tab