Dr. James W. Marsh, MD

Dr. James W. Marsh, MD http://d1ffafozi03i4l.cloudfront.net/img/prov/Y/K/R/YKRVL_w120h160_v1656.jpg Patient Surveys for Dr. James W. Marsh, MD, Sarasota, FL, Plastic Surgery

Specializes in Plastic Surgery • Male • Age 67

Patient Satisfaction

Patients' feedback on their experience with Dr. Marsh

Dr. James W. Marsh, MD
Are you Dr. Marsh?
Post a response on your personalized profile.

Likelihood to Recommend

• 79 responses
  • 6 reviews
1 5 79

4.8 out of 5

More Details

- in Bradenton, FL |

I had a face and neck lift by Dr. Marsh in March 2016. I was very impressed with his skill and knowledge and the time he spends with his consultation before you choose to have a procedure. I think he is an artist , he has been in practice more then 30 years and that was very important to me and I am so very happy with my result it is exactly what I wanted.. very natural not overdone yet addressed my issues. The staff is kind, wonderful and I would highly recommend Dr Marsh for any procedure!!

-Sarasota, FL |

After my "brow lift" and "extended mini-facelift", I look exactly like myself, but 20yrs younger! My "crow's feet," upper & lower eye bags, "marionette lines" and droopy brows are corrected! Dr. Marsh is so honest! He will not perform surgery, unless he feels you will see a great benefit. Having this procedure with Dr. Marsh is one of the best decisions I have ever made. Everyone is the office is wonderful.

- in Sarasota, FL |

The Most Impressive Doctor and staff I have every been to....They all make you feel welcome and relaxed. He is absolutely the BEST in Sarasota. If you need any cosmetic work done, do not waste time looking else where. Dr. Marsh is the best. What Dr. cares enough to come to your house the evening of your surgery? Dr. Marsh!! Nothing else needs to be said. I have recommending him to all my friends.

- in Florida |

Wonderful! His staff was wonderful as well!!

- in Nokomis, FL |

After initially speaking to Dr. Marsh, I felt very confident that I would be in good hands if I chose to undergo a cosmetic procedure. The actual surgery went extremely well with no complications and with good results!

- in North Port, FL |

I loved the staff, loved his expertise and knowledge. He showed concerns where he should and best of all ... I feel and look like I was hoping for...great!!! Great experience and highly recommended!

Flag Comment
The VideoCalloutContainer had no content.
No map in the current tab