Dr. James W. Marsh, MD

Dr. James W. Marsh, MD http://d1ffafozi03i4l.cloudfront.net/img/prov/Y/K/R/YKRVL_w120h160_v1656.jpg Patient Surveys for Dr. James W. Marsh, MD, Sarasota, FL, Plastic Surgery

Specializes in Plastic Surgery • Male • Age 67

Patient Satisfaction

Patients' feedback on their experience with Dr. Marsh

Dr. James W. Marsh, MD
Are you Dr. Marsh?
Post a response on your personalized profile.

Likelihood to Recommend

• 76 responses
  • 4 reviews
1 5 76

4.8 out of 5

More Details

- in Sarasota, FL |

The Most Impressive Doctor and staff I have every been to....They all make you feel welcome and relaxed. He is absolutely the BEST in Sarasota. If you need any cosmetic work done, do not waste time looking else where. Dr. Marsh is the best. What Dr. cares enough to come to your house the evening of your surgery? Dr. Marsh!! Nothing else needs to be said. I have recommending him to all my friends.

- in Florida |

Wonderful! His staff was wonderful as well!!

- in Nokomis, FL |

After initially speaking to Dr. Marsh, I felt very confident that I would be in good hands if I chose to undergo a cosmetic procedure. The actual surgery went extremely well with no complications and with good results!

- in North Port, FL |

I loved the staff, loved his expertise and knowledge. He showed concerns where he should and best of all ... I feel and look like I was hoping for...great!!! Great experience and highly recommended!

Flag Comment
The VideoCalloutContainer had no content.
No map in the current tab