Dr. James J. Klosterman, MD

Dr. James J. Klosterman, MD http://d1ffafozi03i4l.cloudfront.net/img/silhouettes/silhouette-male_w120h160_v1.jpg Patient Surveys for Dr. James J. Klosterman, MD, Englewood, OH, Orthopedic Surgery & Sports Medicine

Specializes in Orthopedic Sports Medicine • Male • Age 54

Premier Orthopedics
9000 N Main St Ste 227
Englewood, OH 45415
OverviewPhone & AddressExperienceHospital QualityPatient Satisfaction

Patient Satisfaction

Patients' feedback on their experience with Dr. Klosterman

Dr. James J. Klosterman, MD
DR. KLOSTERMAN RESPONDS - (Dr. Klosterman, edit your response)

I want to thank those of you who have agree to share your expeience with our practice.  We value not only your positive feedback but also constructive criticism.    When you review physicians, please take into account that we have no option to defend.  If you have had less than an excellent experience, please let us know directly so that we can assist.  You may reach us our posted office number. Oh.  The picture?  The picture is of my dad and I at the state finals!  Precious times.

Likelihood to Recommend

3.4
  • 28 responses
  • 6 reviews
1 5 28

3.4 out of 5

More Details

- in Dayton, OH |

He kept me in the waiting room while he was yukked it up in the back with the other staff. When I finally got to a room, he was overwhelmingly rude. He never once looked me in the eye, and he ignored my description of the problem. Actual hands-on time examining my knee was less than a minute. He then wrote a prescription for an MRI with a completely illogical presumptive diagnosis. When I got the MRI, I took it to somebody else to look at. I will never go back to him, nor recommend him.

- in Dayton, OH |

Dr. James Klosterman and staff have been friendly and courteous. I had a right knee replacement and he and staff have been informative about my surgery and after care.

- in Dayton, OH |

Great doctor! After I had my right knee replaced with excellent results, I couldn't wait to go back to him to have my left knee replaced - and now I can walk without pain at last. I highly recommend Dr Klosterman.

-Tipp City, OH |

Excellent bedside manner. Spent ample time reviewing my options. Staff is outstanding. My surgery went well and I am walking 2 miles per day on,y 1 month out from my knee replacement.

- in Piqua, OH |

Both Dr. Klosterman and his staff were unprofessional. His bedside manner was poor and he treated me disrespectfully. His overall grade speaks for itself. Find someone else.

- in West Milton, OH |

Doctor was very rude to me and my wife during a visit after knee surgery! He does not like his authority questioned and he thinks he should talk and you shouldn't say anything...Had a confrontation with him on my second visit after knee replacement surgery. On third visit showed him proof of his PA's instructions & he got mad an flung the paper across the room and then he walked out. His temperment is very bad and over all he is a very rude man and I wouldn't recommend him to anyone!

Healthgrades
patient satisfaction matters

8 Facts About Patient Satisfaction Surveys

The VideoCalloutContainer had no content.