Dr. Johnson's Experience
Research training, expertise and qualifications
- Family Medicine
- General Surgery
- General Surgery, 2009
- Sacroiliac Joint Injection
- Breast Cancer
- Breast Lump
- Cholecystitis and Gallstones
- Peripheral Vascular Disease (PAD, PVD)
- Phlebitis and Thrombophlebitis
Background Check for Dr. Johnson
Malpractice Claims not available
- Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Ohio.
- Substance Abuse (10/9/2013)
- Action Taken: Probation Terminated (Ended)
- Summary: Johnson, James Cameron DO: License # 34007672: OCTOBER 9, 2013 – PROBATION TERMINATED: The State Medical Board of Ohio has GRANTED the physician’s request for release from terms of the October 8, 2008 Board Order.
- State: Ohio
- No board actions found for the years that Healthgrades collects data.
Education & Training
Languages Spoken by Dr. Johnson & Staff