Dr. James A. Daitch, MD

Dr. James A. Daitch, MD http://d1ffafozi03i4l.cloudfront.net/img/silhouettes/silhouette-male_w120h160_v1.jpg Patient Surveys for Dr. James A. Daitch, MD, Scottsdale, AZ, Urology & Surgery

Specializes in Urology • Male • Age 49

Patient Satisfaction

Patients' feedback on their experience with Dr. Daitch

Dr. James A. Daitch, MD
Are you Dr. Daitch?
Post a response on your personalized profile.

Likelihood to Recommend

4.2
  • 41 responses
  • 5 reviews
1 5 41

4.2 out of 5

More Details

- in Albuquerque NM |

Thank you Dr Daitch. Dr Daitch implanted aa artificial urinary sphincter for me. I had been incontinent for seven years following a radical prostectomy for prostate cancer. Dr Daitch gave me my life back, literally. I was miserable before the surgery. The surgery went well and when he activated the device after six weeks, it worked perfectly Thank you Dr Daitch and all of your staff. Everyone at Arizona Urology Specialists was terrific.

- in Scottsdale, AZ |

I have been a patient of Dr. Daitch for 12 years. He has treated my enlarged prostate without surgery. He also did a reverse vasectomy for me about six years ago and today I am lucky enough to have a second family with a beautiful wife and 3 year old daughter. This could never have been possible without the successful surgery done by Dr. Daitch. The new family is one of the best gifts in my whole life! I strongly recommend Dr. Daitch! Thank you Dr. Daitch for this gift!

4 out of 5

Began seeing Dr. Daitch this year for delayed urination. Overall, I think he's a good doctor and like him although I'm a little frustrated that he hasn't been able to solve my problem. I had a cystoscopy, urodynamic study and pelvic MRI but still no answers. My problem is not severe but is frustrating. He wants me to consider doing one more test but I am reluctant for another test - they are not easy to endure. I think my problem is just really odd and hard to diagnose.

- in Scottsdale, AZ |

14 years after a vasectomy procedure, Dr. Daitch performed a successful vasectomy reversal, and my wife is now pregnant. We have both been sincerely impressed with both Dr. Daitch and the staff. They are friendly, professional, and above all, capable. We are delighted with his work, and especially with the outcome. :-)

1 out of 5
- in Scottsdale, AZ |

Dr. Daitch is seemingly a nice man on the surface. However, after repeated visits to his practice in which i felt as if I were being ushered in and out as fast as possible, and that my concerns were insignificant, I have found that he is a greedy and unprofessional. The final straw was when he told me I needed some tests, and his staff neglected to tell me that my insurance did not cover it. Next time I came in I was told that I owed $300. That is highly unprofessional and he should be ashamed.

Healthgrades
patient satisfaction matters

8 Facts About Patient Satisfaction Surveys

The VideoCalloutContainer had no content.