Dr. James Craven, MD

Dr. James Craven, MD http://d1ffafozi03i4l.cloudfront.net/img/silhouettes/silhouette-male_w120h160_v1.jpg Patient Surveys for Dr. James Craven, MD, Ormond Beach, FL, Ear, Nose, and Throat

Specializes in Ear, Nose, and Throat • Male • Age 63

Patient Satisfaction

Patients' feedback on their experience with Dr. Craven

Dr. James Craven, MD
Are you Dr. Craven?
Post a response on your personalized profile.

Likelihood to Recommend

2.3
  • 22 responses
  • 3 reviews
1 5 22

2.3 out of 5

More Details

-Port Orange, FL |

Horrible! He charged for a test he didn't do and when I called to say I thought there was a billing error, he responded by having his staff call to tell me that they'd remove the charge but he felt offended by my asking about it and thought it would be better for me to find another doc. I thought it was a misunderstanding and asked to speak to him. He refused! This is not a person I would trust. I was just thankful that I found out before he did any surgery. I would not recommend him to anyone!

- in Port Orange, FL |

Avoid This Practice Waited six weeks for appointment was called a few days earlier to remind Me that if I missed the appointment I would be billed. Well arrived early for My appointment only to be told it was cancelled? They never even took the time to call me the staff is on cloud nine wanted to schedule Me for a week out no Thank You.....Totally Un-Professional. I'm the CEO of a large company and if We treated our clients like that We would be out of business.

- in Port Orange, FL |

He was to rough and cause me a lot of discomfort. He did not ask me my problem and wanted to send off somewhere to far away. I never went back even when the problem got worse.

Flag Comment

Find the Right Doctor For You.

• Ear, Nose, and Throat
21.1 miles away
Dr. Antonio Vicencio III, MD
Family Medicine
15.4 miles away
The VideoCalloutContainer had no content.