Key things you need to know aboutDr. Cornell:
Check insurance plans, locations and make an appointment
Accepting new patients?
Dr. Cornell's Offices
- Eastern Pennsylvania Gastroenterology and Liver Specialists, PC
- Eastern Pennsylvania Gastroenterology & Liver Specialists
- 1501 N Cedar Crest Blvd Ste 110
- Allentown, PA 18104
- (610) 821-2828
7 Tips to Prepare for Your Appointment
Research training, expertise and qualifications
Dr. Cornell's Care Philosophy
Dr. Cornell's Specialties
- Colonoscopy, Proctosigmoidoscopy, and Sigmoidoscopy
- Endoscopy (Esophagus, Stomach, Small Intestine)
- See all 3 procedures
More About Dr. Cornell's Background
The right hospital is as important as the right doctor
- Lehigh Valley Hospital - Cedar Crest
- 1200 S Cedar Crest Blvd
- Allentown, PA 18103
- Lehigh Valley Hospital - 17th Street
- 1627 Chew St
- Allentown, PA 18102
9 Facts About Hospital Quality
Patients’ risk of dying during a hospital stay for heart bypass surgery could be 85.2% lower, on average, at a hospital rated 5 stars compared to a hospital rated 1 star for that procedure. Choosing the right hospital is critical to your health. View Slideshow
Patients' feedback on their experience with Dr. Cornell
8 Facts About Patient Satisfaction Surveys
Oops, you entered a bad link for Dr. Cornell!
This confirms that we have received your survey about Dr. Cornell. Please note: it will take 24 hours for your survey results to show up on the doctor's profile.
Our records show that you have already confirmed your survey for Dr. Cornell. Please note: it takes 24 hours for your survey results to show up on the doctor’s profile.