|Overview||Experience||Hospital Quality||Patient Satisfaction||Appointments & Offices|
7 Tips to Prepare for Your Appointment
The key to a successful appointment is communication. To get the most out of your visit, prepare ahead of time so you can lead the conversation with your doctor. These 7 tips will get you ready
Appointments & Offices
Check insurance plans, locations and make an appointment
Is Dr. Cardasis accepting new patients?
If you are a new patient, please check with Dr. Cardasis before scheduling an appointment.
What insurance does he accept?*
- American Republic
- Assurant Health
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Mexico
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Medical Mutual of Ohio
- Old Surety Life Insurance CompanyMedicare
- Presbyterian Health Plan, Inc.
- MEDEXPRESS URGENT CARE
- 3600 E Alameda Ave Ste 100
- Denver, CO 80209
- (303) 388-3627 (Office)
- (720) 266-6935 (Fax)