Dr. James Calhoun, MD

Dr. James Calhoun, MD http://d1ffafozi03i4l.cloudfront.net/img/prov/3/H/5/3H5N6_w120h160_v15424.jpg Patient Surveys for Dr. James Calhoun, MD, North Little Rock, AR, Neurosurgery

Specializes in Neurosurgery • Male • Age 57

Patient Satisfaction

Patients' feedback on their experience with Dr. Calhoun

Dr. James Calhoun, MD
Are you Dr. Calhoun?
Post a response on your personalized profile.

Likelihood to Recommend

4.4 out of 5

More Details

1 out of 5
- in Kensett,ar |

First he gave me a shot in the lower back, left me with a slight limp ! Second he did surgery on my left elbow, he didn't cut me where he said he was going to cut me after asking him twice ! went back a week later to get staples pulled, told the nurse i was totally mad and upset over this which left a long ugly scar, later found out nurse was his wife ! next day got a call from Dr. VERY UNPLEASANT, VERY UNPROFESSIONAL call, cuz he said his wife came home so UPSET SHE COULDN'T EAT SUPPER !!!!!!!

- in Russellville, AR |

He was very professional told me what all that had to be done and hopefully I regain some muscles in my hand again.

- in Conway Arkansas |

I have degenerative disc disease and have had to have 3 disc replaced in my neck and Dr Calhoun is my surgeon and I think he has done an amazing job I had one disc fixed in 2014 and the other two he just fixed a few weeks ago. He is an excellent surgeon and very friendly and he really has a great bedside manner I would definitely recommend him to anybody that's needs a neurosurgeon. He also has the most friendly staff and the hospital is the best too. I would recommend this hospital too.

- in Ash Flat, AR |

...My Husband Sam Edwards used Dr. Calhoun after he hurt his back at work....I did many search's online to find Dr. Calhoun Sam and I rate him 5 stars, his Nurse Mickey we also rate 5 stars....My husband was in horrible pain ruptured L-4-L-5 and also had fragment impairment on sciatic nerve...He had no life...could hardly make it from his recliner to the restroom....After Surgery, which went wonderful he was able to recover....and is now heading back to work soon! We are so thankful!!

Flag Comment
The VideoCalloutContainer had no content.
No map in the current tab