Dr. James W. Cahill, MD

Dr. James W. Cahill, MD http://d1ffafozi03i4l.cloudfront.net/img/prov/3/2/P/32PQL_w120h160_v7944.jpg Patient Surveys for Dr. James W. Cahill, MD, Hackensack, NJ, Orthopedic Surgery & Sports Medicine

Specializes in Orthopedic Hip Surgery • Male • Age 53

Patient Satisfaction

Patients' feedback on their experience with Dr. Cahill

Dr. James W. Cahill, MD
Are you Dr. Cahill?
Post a response on your personalized profile.

Likelihood to Recommend

4.1
  • 31 responses
  • 3 reviews
1 5 31

4.1 out of 5

More Details

- in Hasbrouck Heights, NJ |

Amazing Doctor! I recently had labrum surgery done by him and he's done an absolutely phenomenal job. Dr. Cahill from day one took his time to thoroughly explain the procedure and all my questions. He also reached out to me by calling me one day before my surgery to make sure everything was fine. Even after surgery, anytime I had a question he responded to me right away. He's just been great. He sets the bar for what doctor and patient interaction should be like. HIGHLY recommend!!

-New York, NY |

I had a total knee replacement with Dr. Cahill. His confidence was contagious, it helped me with having a positive attitude towards surgery that I knew I needed, but did not feel I had the time to have. I feel so blessed to have had this surgery. It has given me the opportunity to walk, exercise, do daily living that I had so struggled with. Thank you so much...

- in Hasbrouck Heights, NJ |

I'm an active 73. A year ago while exercising I injured my shoulder. MRI did not reveal any significant damage.He recommended PT and evaluated my progress.I improved slightly. 2nd MRI revealed damage not apparent before. In less than a week, surgery was done. torn rotator cuff, impinged muscle, AC joint, &more. He monitored my PT and within 4 months,I was back to my pre-injure self.Dr. Cahill and his staff are exceptional,skills are outstanding, reputation well-deserved.

Flag Comment
The VideoCalloutContainer had no content.
No map in the current tab