Dr. James Bredenkamp, MD

Dr. James Bredenkamp, MD http://d1ffafozi03i4l.cloudfront.net/img/silhouettes/silhouette-male_w120h160_v1.jpg Patient Surveys for Dr. James Bredenkamp, MD, Mission Viejo, CA, Ear, Nose, and Throat

Specializes in Ear, Nose, and Throat • Male • Age 58

Patient Satisfaction

Patients' feedback on their experience with Dr. Bredenkamp

Dr. James Bredenkamp, MD
Are you Dr. Bredenkamp?
Post a response on your personalized profile.

Likelihood to Recommend

2.9 out of 5

More Details

1 out of 5
- in Trabuco Canyon, CA |

After 6 months of seeing him once or twice a month he had no idea what was wrong with my ear! I went to a different Dr and in one visit he diagnosed my condition. Bredenkamp was disrespectful and acted like he wasn't concerned about my issues. He said my issue may be something I have to live with. Turns out I needed surgery and it was imperative, not something I could just live with. I would never recommend Bredenkamp to anyone!

5 out of 5
-San Juan Capistrano, CA |

Dr. Bredenkamp thoroughly explained the nature of my condition prior to surgery. He quickly assembled a top team for a complex and very invasive surgery for oral cancer. He used cutting edge technology to shorten the time under anesthesia.

2 out of 5

I'm sure he's a good doctor but i could never get past their voice mail to schedule an appointment. 3 days.

5 out of 5
- in Coto de Caza, CA |

The staff was great and I was called in about 3 minutes after my scheduled time. Dr. Bredenkamp was friendly and considerate abuut my concerns. He took the time to answer all of my questions and I had many. I was emotional and tired by the time I saw him and he responded compassionately.

Flag Comment

Find the Right Doctor For You.

• Ear, Nose, and Throat
Plastic Surgery
13.37 miles away
Dr. Phillip Wells, MD
Same location as Dr. Bredenkamp
The VideoCalloutContainer had no content.