Dr. James Allen, MD

Dr. James Allen, MD http://d1ffafozi03i4l.cloudfront.net/img/silhouettes/silhouette-male_w120h160_v1.jpg Patient Surveys for Dr. James Allen, MD, College Station, TX, Geriatric Medicine & Family Medicine

Specializes in Geriatric Medicine • Male • Age 62

Patient Satisfaction

Patients' feedback on their experience with Dr. Allen

Dr. James Allen, MD
Are you Dr. Allen?
Post a response on your personalized profile.

Likelihood to Recommend

2.0
  • 6 responses
  • 3 reviews
1 5 6

2 out of 5

More Details

- in College Station, TX |

While the staff was phenomenal, Dr. Allen was not. His bedside manner was pitiful and he terrified my child to the point that she stated "he was a mean doctor, he scared me." I am a nurse and have a PhD and he continuously insulted my decision to bring my child in, attempted to educate me on my own child's health and illness, and basically told me I was ignorant for bringing my child in. My time and money were wasted and all I left with was insults and anger.

- in College Station, TX |

Dr. Allen was extremely rude. While the staff was phenomenal, the remainder of this experience was horrid. I understand he is not a pediatrician, but his bedside manner was just awful. After leaving my child said "mommy he was a mean doctor, I was scared of him." I have a PhD and am a nurse and he continuously insulted me, tried to educate me on my child's health, and just stared at us as my child repeatedly almost threw up. My time and money were wasted and all I received was insults.

-Bryan, TX |

He was rude and rough. I was in tremendous pain and had been waiting for over an hour. When he finally came in, only minutes from closing time he chastised me for not coming in earlier (I have a job and two kids to look after, sorry for having responsibilities, doc.). When I was on the table he hurt me so I flinched, he raised his voice telling me not to move. Within sixty seconds he was done and just sent me to the ER. To him, I was irrelevant Worst experience I have ever had. AVOID!

Flag Comment

Find the Right Doctor For You.

• Geriatric Medicine
Internal Medicine
68.71 miles away
Dr. Janelle K. House, DO
42.15 miles away
The VideoCalloutContainer had no content.