Dr. J Paul Burkhart III, DO

Dr. J Paul Burkhart III, DO http://d1ffafozi03i4l.cloudfront.net/img/prov/2/2/M/22MTH_w120h160_v15696.jpg Patient Surveys for Dr. J Paul Burkhart III, DO, Westerville, OH, Ear, Nose, and Throat

Specializes in Ear, Nose, and Throat • Male • Age 50

8 Facts About Patient Satisfaction Surveys

Patient Satisfaction

Patients' feedback on their experience with Dr. Burkhart III

Dr. J Paul Burkhart III, DO
Are you Dr. Burkhart III?
Post a response on your personalized profile.

Likelihood to Recommend

3.4
  • 5 responses
  • 3 reviews
1 5 5

3.4 out of 5

More Details

1 out of 5

Waited in exam room for 20 mins, have been experiencing what I considered a serious breathing issue, Dr spent less than 3 mins with me. Doc seemed to be in a hurry, didn't explain the condition or the possibilities of what I might be experiencing. Spent less than 2 seconds examining me and left saying I would be contacted to be scheduled for additional testing...I never was. Stay away from this guy if you can.

1 out of 5
- in Columbus, OH |

Dr. Burkhart spent approximately 5 minutes to diagnose and give me prescriptions. He seemed to be in a hurry of something else. He forgot to give one prescription when he said he'd like me to use. I am not convinced with the treatment. I decide to see a different doctor.

5 out of 5
- in Columbus Ohio |

He's very nice and explains everything that is wrong and gives you your options. He made me feel so comfortable before my vocal cord surgery on Friday even though I was terrified. If I ever have to have anything thing done involving ENT he will definitely be the DR.

Flag Comment

Find the Right Doctor For You.

• Ear, Nose, and Throat
Dr. Richard Irene, MD
Dr. David Powell, MD
Dr. Michael Martyn, MD

Find Otolaryngology (Ear, Nose & Throat) Specialists Near Westerville, OH

The VideoCalloutContainer had no content.