Key things you need to know aboutDr. Amrani:
Research training, expertise and qualifications
Dr. Amrani's Specialties
- Orthopedic Surgery
- View all 2 Specialties
- Dressing and-or Debridement of Wound, Infection, or Burn (incl. Negative Pressure Wound Therapy)
- Dural Repair or Other Spinal Cord Repair
- See all 10 procedures
More About Dr. Amrani's Background
The right hospital is as important as the right doctor
- HonorHealth Scottsdale Thompson Peak Medical Center
- 7400 E Thompson Peak Pkwy
- Scottsdale, AZ 85255
- HonorHealth Scottsdale Shea Medical Center
- 9003 E Shea Blvd
- Scottsdale, AZ 85260
9 Facts About Hospital Quality
Patients' feedback on their experience with Dr. Amrani
8 Facts About Patient Satisfaction Surveys
Check insurance plans, locations and make an appointment
7 Tips to Prepare for Your Appointment
Oops, you entered a bad link for Dr. Amrani!
This confirms that we have received your survey about Dr. Amrani. Please note: Your insights will help other patients make informed decisions. Please note: it may take 1 business day for your survey response to appear.
Our records show that you have already confirmed your survey for Dr. Amrani. Please note: it takes 24 hours for your survey results to show up on the doctor’s profile.