Key things you need to know aboutDr. Beller:
Check insurance plans, locations and make an appointment
7 Tips to Prepare for Your Appointment
Research training, expertise and qualifications
Dr. Beller's Specialties
- Orthopedic Surgery
- View 1 specialty and 1 board certification
- Foot and Ankle Fracture and Dislocation Treatment
- Hand and Wrist Fracture and Dislocation Treatment
- See all 7 procedures
- Ankle Sprain and Achilles Tendon Sprain or Rupture
- Anterior Cruciate Ligament (ACL) or Posterior Cruciate Ligament (PCL) Tear
- See all 49 conditions
More About Dr. Beller's Background
The right hospital is as important as the right doctor
- Integris Baptist Medical Center
- 3300 Northwest Expressway
- Oklahoma City, OK 73112
- Integris Southwest Medical Center
- 4401 South Western Avenue
- Oklahoma City, OK 73109
9 Facts About Hospital Quality
Patients’ risk of dying during a hospital stay for heart bypass surgery could be 85.2% lower, on average, at a hospital rated 5 stars compared to a hospital rated 1 star for that procedure. Choosing the right hospital is critical to your health. View Slideshow
Patients' feedback on their experience with Dr. Beller
Be the first to evaluate Dr. Beller by taking our Patient Satisfaction Survey.
Your feedback will help other patients make informed decisions, and let the doctor know how he's doing.
8 Facts About Patient Satisfaction Surveys
Oops, you entered a bad link for Dr. Beller!
This confirms that we have received your survey about Dr. Beller. Please note: it will take 24 hours for your survey results to show up on the doctor's profile.
Our records show that you have already confirmed your survey for Dr. Beller. Please note: it takes 24 hours for your survey results to show up on the doctor’s profile.