Dr. Itemad Badr, MD

Dr. Itemad Badr, MD http://d1ffafozi03i4l.cloudfront.net/img/silhouettes/silhouette-female_w120h160_v1.jpg Patient Surveys for Dr. Itemad Badr, MD, Detroit, MI, Pediatrics & Allergy & Immunology

Specializes in Pediatrics • Female • Age 52

Patient Satisfaction

Patients' feedback on their experience with Dr. Badr

Dr. Itemad Badr, MD
Are you Dr. Badr?
Post a response on your personalized profile.

Likelihood to Recommend

2.8 out of 5

More Details

1 out of 5
-Troy, MI |

Dr. Badr and her staff are extremely unprofessional. I waited over 40 minutes to be seen, only to overhear her and her staff discussing beauty products. I have never been treated so poorly by any health professional. I would NOT recommend her to anyone.

5 out of 5
- in Oakland County, MI |

I have been a patient of Dr. Badr for about 10 years. She genuinely cares about her patients and their well being. She has always looked for alternatives to our current treatment plan if she feels we are not getting the results she is looking for. She is open to communication and has gone above and beyond for me and my family. I recently followed her to a different practice because of the faith that I have in her.

5 out of 5
- in Lapeer |

Dr. Badr is professional, patient, warm, caring and knowledgeable. I would and have followed her to different locations if necessary. I have had allergies and asthma all my life, and now as a senior have learned what to look for in a Doctor. Dr Badr I compasses the whole package.

Flag Comment
The VideoCalloutContainer had no content.
No map in the current tab