Procedures Dr. Mardelli Performs
Dr. Mardelli does not have any procedures listed. If you are Dr. Mardelli and would like to add procedures you perform, please update your free profile.
Conditions Dr. Mardelli Treats
Dr. Mardelli does not have any conditions listed. If you are Dr. Mardelli and would like to add conditions you treat, please update your free profile.
Background Check for Dr. Mardelli
- No malpractice history found for California.
- Substandard Care, Incompetence or Negligence (9/16/2010)
- Action Taken: Probation
Dr. Iskandar Ernest Mardelli; License # A39055
Nature of Complaint:
The physician has committed sexual misconduct in regards to 2 patients, and gross negligence, in regards to 3 patients. Also, the physician is guilty of repeated negligence, with all 3 patients, and failed to maintain adequate records for 2 of those patients.
The Medical Board of California has revoked the physician’s license to practice medicine and surgery in the State of California. The revocation is stayed and the physician is placed on probation for a period of seven years, subject, but not limited to, the following terms and conditions:
- The physician is suspended from the practice of medicine for sixty days, beginning the sixteenth day after the effective date of this decision.
- The physician shall successfully complete an ethics course within the first year of probation.
- The physician shall successfully complete a professional boundaries program.The physician shall successfully complete a clinical training program equivalent to the PACE program, no later than six months after initial enrollment.
- The physician shall undergo a psychiatric evaluation by a Division-appointed board certified psychiatrist.
- The physician shall have a third party chaperone present while consulting, examining or treating female patients.
- The physician is prohibited from supervising physician assistants.
- The physician shall obey all laws and all rules governing the practice of medicine in the State of California.
- The physician shall submit quarterly declarations, stating whether there has been compliance with all the conditions of probation.
- The physician shall comply with the Board’s probation unit.
- The physician shall be available in person for interviews with the Board.
- The physician shall pay all probation monitoring costs.
- State: California
- No board actions found for the years that Healthgrades collects data.
Education & Training
Languages Spoken by Dr. Mardelli & Staff