Dr. Ingrid A. Rodi, MD

Dr. Ingrid A. Rodi, MD http://d1ffafozi03i4l.cloudfront.net/img/prov/2/2/C/22CY7_w120h160_v6731.jpg Patient Surveys for Dr. Ingrid A. Rodi, MD, Santa Monica, CA, Reproductive Endocrinology & Infertility

Specializes in Reproductive Endocrinology & Infertility • Female • Age 61

OverviewPhone & AddressExperienceHospital QualityPatient Satisfaction

Patient Satisfaction

Patients' feedback on their experience with Dr. Rodi

Dr. Ingrid A. Rodi, MD
Are you Dr. Rodi?
Post a response on your personalized profile.

Likelihood to Recommend

• 50 responses
  • 3 reviews
1 5 50

4.8 out of 5

More Details

1 out of 5
-Los Angeles, CA |

I had a horrible experience with Dr. Rodi. I asked her to change my pharmacy to one that was open later and she was both invasive and judgmental. She chastised me for needing a pharmacy that was open later.i found her to be cruel and insensitive. So dosappointed.

5 out of 5
- in Los Angeles, CA |

Dr. Rodi is not only an amazing specialist but also has a great bedside manner. I had some complicated issues and she was still able to help us conceive without IVF. Her staff is supportive and very competent. I would send (and have) any close friend to her for care.

5 out of 5
- in Los Angeles, CA |

I can't say enough great things about Dr. Rodi. She made us feel so comfortable with a very sensitive issue (infertility) and we completely put our trust in her. During the process of IVF, Dr. Rodi and her staff were very positive and set realistic expectations. IVF is psychologically and physically draining, and Dr. Rodi's approach shows she understands that and will do anything to make you feel comfortable. It was nice to have a Dr. that truly cared and showed such warmth and responsiveness.

Healthgrades
patient satisfaction matters

8 Facts About Patient Satisfaction Surveys

The VideoCalloutContainer had no content.

Other Reproductive Endocrinology & Infertility Specialists Near Santa Monica, CA