Dr. Indranil N. Debnath, MD

Dr. Indranil N. Debnath, MD http://d1ffafozi03i4l.cloudfront.net/img/prov/Y/Q/2/YQ26Y_w120h160_v2303.jpg Patient Surveys for Dr. Indranil N. Debnath, MD, Winter Park, FL, Ear, Nose, and Throat & Allergy & Immunology

Specializes in Rhinology • Male • Age 42

Patient Satisfaction

Patients' feedback on their experience with Dr. Debnath

Dr. Indranil N. Debnath, MD
Are you Dr. Debnath?
Post a response on your personalized profile.

Likelihood to Recommend

• 25 responses
  • 3 reviews
1 5 25

4.8 out of 5

More Details

5 out of 5
- in Orlando, FL |

Time is the most valuable asset. I don't think that another specialist has spent as much time with me before and I am a family doctor. He is thorough. He is thoughtful. He doesn't rush to try one option but explains all of the different options and guides you through the process. This probably eats into his own personal, charting time but I left with a great sense of comfort knowing that my condition was thoroughly evaluated. I am very thankful that I have found him as a doctor.

5 out of 5
- in Winter Springs, FL |

Dr. Debnath has one of the best bedside manners I have ever encountered in a physician, let alone an ENT. He is knowledgable and up-to-date on the latest research in the field, shows care for you and your sinus issues, and he is respectful of you. I do wish he had his own practice because the staff is not nearly as well-mannered as he is, and it can be hard to get through on the phone. Nurses, however, will call back usually fairly quickly if there are urgent issues. He is an amazing doc!

1 out of 5
- in Orlando, Fl |

So far this has been a terrible experience just trying to reach the office. I called them 8 times and they kept putting me on hold without as so much as giving me the option to have them call me back when they were free. I was on hold for 22 minutes and when I called back for the last time I got the answering service what a huge disappointment so far I hope the doctor doesn't practice medicine the same way.

Flag Comment

Find the Right Doctor For You.

• Rhinology
Dr. Arif A. Alidina, MD
86.49 miles away
Dr. Gregory N. Boger, MD
Same location as Dr. Debnath
The VideoCalloutContainer had no content.