Dr. Inder P. Singal, MD

Dr. Inder P. Singal, MD http://d1ffafozi03i4l.cloudfront.net/img/prov/Y/Y/G/YYG7R_w120h160_v8053.jpg Patient Surveys for Dr. Inder P. Singal, MD, Louisville, KY, Ophthalmology

Specializes in Ophthalmology • Male • Age 53

8 Facts About Patient Satisfaction Surveys

Patient Satisfaction

Patients' feedback on their experience with Dr. Singal

Dr. Inder P. Singal, MD
DR. SINGAL RESPONDS - (Dr. Singal, edit your response)

Thank you for completing the survey!  We value your opinion and consider your feedback seriously. Please feel free to call us with questions or concerns at 502-895-0040.

Likelihood to Recommend

4.3
  • 65 responses
  • 6 reviews
1 5 65

4.3 out of 5

More Details

- in Louisville, KY |

I have had several visits with Dr Singal to follow up on my retina surgery. Dr Singal is always very thorough and willing to answer any of my questions. He explains his observations is terms that a non-medical person can easily understand.

- in Louisville, KY |

Very caring, always asks if you have questions...

- in Bardstown, KY |

Dr. Singal is an excellent Doctor. I had a previous detachment in my left eye which was operated on by another ophthalmologist and I was left with poor vision in that eye. When my right eye became detached and I went to Dr. Singal, he restored it as if it never happened. I credit him for saving my only good eye.

- in Louisville, Kentucky |

Dr Singal came highly recommended and I too have found him to be an exceptional Opthomalogist; his obvious expertise in his field is only prefaced by his true warmth and compassion for his patients! I had no qualms in trusting him to surgically correct the retinal hemmoraging problem I recently experienced. He explained all aspects of the surgery as well as any potential side effects, including infection, and in unfortunate extreme instances, blindness. He's a kind and incredible specialist!

- in Louisville, KY |

Dr. Singal has a warm, caring and professional demeanor that immediately gave me confidence in the treatment of my retinopathy. The office has quite modern diagnostic equipment which makes the experience quick and easy. I can't thank Dr. Singal and the staff at Bennett & Bloom Eye Centers enough for saving my eyesight.

- in Lanesville, IN |

Dr. Singal is wonderful! He always makes me feel very much at ease.

Flag Comment

Find the Right Doctor For You.

• Ophthalmology
Dr. Sushil V. Kumar, MD
0.58 miles away
Dr. Tim J. Conrad, MD
8.67 miles away
The VideoCalloutContainer had no content.