Dr. Iain L. Grant, MD

Dr. Iain L. Grant, MD http://d1ffafozi03i4l.cloudfront.net/img/prov/2/G/5/2G5T7_w120h160_v15696.jpg Patient Surveys for Dr. Iain L. Grant, MD, Columbus, OH, Ear, Nose, and Throat

Specializes in Rhinology • Male • Age 55

Patient Satisfaction

Patients' feedback on their experience with Dr. Grant

Dr. Iain L. Grant, MD
Are you Dr. Grant?
Post a response on your personalized profile.

Likelihood to Recommend

4.0
  • 58 responses
  • 12 reviews
1 5 58

4 out of 5

More Details

- in Grove City, OH |

Been seeing Dr. Grant for 10yrs. He performed sinus surgery with great results.Dr. Grant is very knowledgeable and friendly. He takes the time to answer your questions and provide solutions to your problems.

- in Grove City, OH |

Dr Grant has operated twice on my son. Once when he was 5 and performed a pharyngeal flap and 14 years later worked on his sinus, both were very successful. He a great guy to talk with and answered any and all question.

- in Powell, OH |

He's a very cordial, knowledgable, and professional doctor that is helping resolve some ongoing sinus/reflux issues with very simple medications and recommendations. Explains things clearly and precisely speaking to the point and how to fix your issues.

- in Grove City, OH |

Dr. Grant took time to evaluate my symptoms & prescribed several meds for treatment. CT scan ordered & indicated surgery could alleviate symptoms. Dr. Grant took the time to review the CT scan with me on 2 separate appointments while recommending I spend time researching surgery online. He took time to answer my questions & make an informed decision about proceeding with surgery. Dr. Grant called the am after surgery to check on my recovery & answer any questions I had. Highly recommend him!

- in Columbus, OH |

Dr. Grant really listened to what I had to say, which he detailed in letters to my primary care physician that he copied me on. He explained that my prognosis was hopeful but not guaranteed. I had no overt symptoms of what was determined to be the cause of my problems, but he verified the presence of a chronic infection and prescribed two courses of antibiotics that allowed me to regain at least some sense of smell.

- in Pickerington, OH |

Dr. Grant took care of my chronic sinus infections when no one else could. Dr. Grant staff is also to notch. They are always quick to get me scheduled if I call with an issue. I always recommend him to family and friends.

-Columbus, OH |

I have and will continue to refer friends and family to Dr. Grant. Dr. Grant is very personable and thorough and spends the time necessary to ensure a proper diagnosis and treatment plan. My husband is also a patient of Dr. Grant and as a result of his first appointment he is well on his way to determining the cause of his sinus problems with a resolution in the works. We are both thankful to have been referred to him a number of years ago and we will continue to see him as necessary.

- |

After having to switch to a different pediatrician and being in and out of Children's hospital we finally got referred to a GREAT Dr. (Dr.Grant)! My son was premature and has had his obstacles but Dr. Grant made me feel at ease and corrected my sons Frenulum at 7 months when it was a issue that is normally handles the first week of birth. Needless to say making something that should of been a easy fix harder, but he went above and beyond to make every step as easy as possible for my son and I!

- in Columbus, OH |

Dr. Grant is extraordinarily professional, knowledgeable and patient centric. He significantly focuses on what the patient is communicating and enabled in determining the needs of his patients. I could not be more satisfied with having Dr. Grant as my physician and surgeon and the results!!

- in Columbus, OH |

Dr. Grant treats me with dignity, respect, and as a person not an object. Dr. Grant is through with his examination, takes the time to explain his findings and plan of action as well as answer any questions. It is obvious that Dr. Grant is a seasoned doctor. Dr. Grant saved my life! Dr. Grant let me know he is just a phone call away. I recommend Dr. Grant to any one with head and neck problems.

Page of 2

Find the Right Doctor For You.

• Rhinology
Dr. Michael Martyn, MD
Dr. Blaize O'Brien, MD
Dr. Jeffrey Hall, MD
Same location as Dr. Grant
The VideoCalloutContainer had no content.