Dr. Iain L. Grant, MD

Dr. Iain L. Grant, MD http://d1ffafozi03i4l.cloudfront.net/img/prov/2/G/5/2G5T7_w120h160_v15696.jpg Patient Surveys for Dr. Iain L. Grant, MD, Columbus, OH, Ear, Nose, and Throat

Specializes in Rhinology • Male • Age 55

Patient Satisfaction

Patients' feedback on their experience with Dr. Grant

Dr. Iain L. Grant, MD
Are you Dr. Grant?
Post a response on your personalized profile.

Likelihood to Recommend

3.8
  • 49 responses
  • 5 reviews
1 5 49

3.8 out of 5

More Details

- |

After having to switch to a different pediatrician and being in and out of Children's hospital we finally got referred to a GREAT Dr. (Dr.Grant)! My son was premature and has had his obstacles but Dr. Grant made me feel at ease and corrected my sons Frenulum at 7 months when it was a issue that is normally handles the first week of birth. Needless to say making something that should of been a easy fix harder, but he went above and beyond to make every step as easy as possible for my son and I!

- in Columbus, OH |

Dr. Grant is extraordinarily professional, knowledgeable and patient centric. He significantly focuses on what the patient is communicating and enabled in determining the needs of his patients. I could not be more satisfied with having Dr. Grant as my physician and surgeon and the results!!

- in Columbus, OH |

Dr. Grant treats me with dignity, respect, and as a person not an object. Dr. Grant is through with his examination, takes the time to explain his findings and plan of action as well as answer any questions. It is obvious that Dr. Grant is a seasoned doctor. Dr. Grant saved my life! Dr. Grant let me know he is just a phone call away. I recommend Dr. Grant to any one with head and neck problems.

- in Columbus, OH |

The single most satisfying medical experience of my life. On the very day of surgery for a deviated septum, I was able to breathe more freely. The nasal "allergy" symptoms I had endured for over 50 years were gone. Dr. Grant treated me for a chronic sinus infection that had been exacerbated by a deviated septum that had kept the sinuses from draining. He explained everything clearly, diagnosed the problem quickly, performed the surgery skillfully, and followed up thoroughly. No more itching.

- in Columbus, Ohio |

After seeing two other physicians for my 11 yo daughter's chronic ear pain for last 4 years Dr Grant got to the root of the problem and corrected it with surgery. Unlike the other two physicians, Dr Grant didn't tell us there wasn't anything he could do. He was determined to find answers and he did via a CT scan and it was exactly what he suspected. He is an extremely caring physician.

Flag Comment

Find the Right Doctor For You.

• Rhinology
Dr. Subinoy Das, MD
Dr. Michael Martyn, MD
Dr. James Lowery, MD
Same location as Dr. Grant
The VideoCalloutContainer had no content.