Dr. Hyun W. Bae, MD

Dr. Hyun W. Bae, MD http://d1ffafozi03i4l.cloudfront.net/img/prov/Y/L/8/YL8WV_w120h160_v446.jpg Patient Surveys for Dr. Hyun W. Bae, MD, Santa Monica, CA, Orthopedic Surgery

Specializes in Orthopedics • Male • Age 47

Patient Satisfaction

Patients' feedback on their experience with Dr. Bae

Dr. Hyun W. Bae, MD
Are you Dr. Bae?
Post a response on your personalized profile.

Likelihood to Recommend

3.8 out of 5

More Details

5 out of 5
- in Oakhurst, CA |

Dr. Bae was a 2nd opinion after another Dr. recommended a double fusion that required 3 months in a hard brace and then PT for 6 weeks. Dr. Bae recommended a Coflex implant to stabilize the L4/L5 segment and outpatient surgery. Obviously I changed my mind and went with Dr. Bae. He is a very high energy, fast paced Dr. that may put some off, but technically he is amazingly competent and I am so glad that I had him perform the surgery. He was very good explaining everything to my wife and I.

5 out of 5
- in Irvine Ca |

I had a very bad spine. 5 places of surgery. 6 days in the hospital. I'm so much better than before surgery.

1 out of 5
- |

The disc replacement on my cervical vertebrae didn't work and then when I needed them to help me fill out some forms showing my disability they refused. I wouldn't recommend this Dr.

1 out of 5
- in malibu california |

He was a great surgeon and did a great job. However his office staff and billing staff are about the worst people one can encounter. They have 0 manners and are lacking education and have no idea as to how to treat a patient. The only one in that office that is trustworthy is Lisa Cano.

Healthgrades
patient satisfaction matters

8 Facts About Patient Satisfaction Surveys

The VideoCalloutContainer had no content.