Dr. Huey Holt, MD

Dr. Huey Holt, MD http://d1ffafozi03i4l.cloudfront.net/img/silhouettes/silhouette-male_w120h160_v1.jpg Patient Surveys for Dr. Huey Holt, MD, Cordova, TN, Rheumatology & Internal Medicine

Specializes in Rheumatology • Male • Age 57

Patient Satisfaction

Patients' feedback on their experience with Dr. Holt

Dr. Huey Holt, MD
Are you Dr. Holt?
Post a response on your personalized profile.

Likelihood to Recommend

2.2 out of 5

More Details

1 out of 5
- in Memphis, TN |

I would never recommend anyone to Dr. Holt. He dismisses your problems and is unfriendly. His staff is terrible as well. I have never felt so uncomfortable in a doctors office. I was practically scolded when I showed up at my appointment time, but not early because I had car trouble, which I called and notified them of.

5 out of 5
- in Cordova, TN |

Excellent beside manner. He really cares about us patients and he takes out the time to explain things to you. He also tries to find resources to help lower the cost of your prescriptions.

1 out of 5
- in Memphis, TN |

Pompous, arrogant and did absolutely nothing to help me. The whole staff is just unprofessional and rude. Dr. Holt will simply laugh in your face if you attempt to ask any questions or see anyone else, he will throw a fit and tell you that you are not welcome in his office. I've never in my life seen a worse doctor.

Flag Comment

Find the Right Doctor For You.

• Rheumatology
Dr. Cathy M. Chapman, MD
5.41 miles away
Dr. Mubasher Malik, MD
3.49 miles away
The VideoCalloutContainer had no content.