Dr. Howard M. Baruch, MD

Dr. Howard M. Baruch, MD http://d1ffafozi03i4l.cloudfront.net/img/prov/X/5/F/X5FVW_w120h160_v7884.jpg Patient Surveys for Dr. Howard M. Baruch, MD, Bloomfield, NJ, Sports Medicine & Orthopedic Surgery

Specializes in Sports Medicine Orthopedic Joint Reconstruction • Male • Age 56

Patient Satisfaction

Patients' feedback on their experience with Dr. Baruch

Dr. Howard M. Baruch, MD
Are you Dr. Baruch?
Post a response on your personalized profile.

Likelihood to Recommend

2.4 out of 5

More Details

5 out of 5
- in Teaneck, NJ |

Dr. Baruch was extremely helpful and knowledgeable. The office staff was very pleasant.

-Bergen County |

He was very rude, treated my mother like garbage and was with her for less than 2 minutes. I'm complaining to my insurer not to keep him in network. Based on health results, she has had no improvement. Bedside manner aside, he is just not a good doctor or very smart.

1 out of 5

Seems to run a surgery factory! If you are considering treatment by this doctor, I would say what the young lady said in "Forest Gump", "Run Forest; run!!" My initial eval was performed by his P. A. He came in for about 2-3 minutes, introduced himself, directed her to write a scrip for phys. therapy, and referred me to the Pain Management Specialist. Then he was off to the next person. His lack of concern gave me no confidence in the quality of care that I could expect to receive there.

- in NY, NY |

What a terrible experience. The office was run down, smelled of cigarette smoke and the staff was unprofessional. After a 15 minute intake with the P.A. the Dr. came in to shake my hand and ask a few questions before leaving again. When he asked the questions the PA attempted to answer for me; he obviously wanted to have a patient on his own. I was sent for x-rays and the tech didn't even know what she was supposed to x-ray. At that point I did not feel comfortable and left.

Healthgrades
patient satisfaction matters

8 Facts About Patient Satisfaction Surveys

The VideoCalloutContainer had no content.

Other Sports Medicine Orthopedic Joint Reconstruction Specialists Near Bloomfield, NJ