Dr. Howard Baron, MD

Dr. Howard Baron, MD http://d1ffafozi03i4l.cloudfront.net/img/prov/X/6/S/X6S4R_w120h160_v130.jpg Patient Surveys for Dr. Howard Baron, MD, Las Vegas, NV, Pediatric Gastroenterology & Gastroenterology & Pediatrics

Specializes in Pediatric Gastroenterology • Male • Age 55

Patient Satisfaction

Patients' feedback on their experience with Dr. Baron

Dr. Howard Baron, MD
Are you Dr. Baron?
Post a response on your personalized profile.

Likelihood to Recommend

3.1 out of 5

More Details

5 out of 5
- in Henderson, NV |

My experience with Dr. Baron was very good. We didn't wait long, and the doctor spent a lot of time figuring out the best plan of action for my son. I have no complaints.

Flag Comment
1 out of 5
-Henderson, NV |

Dr. Baron gave up on my daughter and said she was making everything up when it came to her GI issues. What ended up happening is that she was filling up with bowel and had no air in her gut. The day before she was admitted to hospital, we asked Dr. Baron to read a x-ray and he said she looked normal. She was admitted the next day with no air in the gut. He also never came to the the hospital to check on her and his office is 10 feet away. Dr. Baron can't think out of the normal GI issues.

Flag Comment
1 out of 5

I highly recommend if you choose dr Baron as your child's dr, you get a 2nd opinion . I wouldn't trust him with my worst enemy. He had no clue what he was doing when it came to my child's condition, causing her more pain and more issues. Be very careful when choosing him for your child. Office staff is extremely rude and they make you feel like you are bothering them when you call to ask questions.

Healthgrades
patient satisfaction matters

8 Facts About Patient Satisfaction Surveys

The VideoCalloutContainer had no content.

Other Pediatric Gastroenterology Specialists Near Las Vegas, NV