Dr. Holly Zoe, MD

Dr. Holly Zoe, MD http://d1ffafozi03i4l.cloudfront.net/img/prov/Y/S/D/YSDKR_w120h160_v1696.jpg Patient Surveys for Dr. Holly Zoe, MD, Idaho Falls, ID, Pain Medicine & Sports Medicine & Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation & Anesthesiology

Specializes in Pain Medicine • Female • Age 48

Patient Satisfaction

Patients' feedback on their experience with Dr. Zoe

Dr. Holly Zoe, MD
Are you Dr. Zoe?
Post a response on your personalized profile.

Likelihood to Recommend

3.1
  • 35 responses
  • 4 reviews
1 5 35

3.1 out of 5

More Details

1 out of 5

Nurses won't return calls about urgent concerns, but the billing dept sure will call about $30 right away.

1 out of 5

I have been seeing Dr. Zoe for 2 1/2 months as my pain specialist. My pain has actually gotten worse and they refuse to take my pain seriously. They tell me to ask my primary care for help when they know they made you sign a contract saying you can't get pain meds from anyone else. She is by far the worst doctor I have ever had.

- in Idaho Falls, ID |

Never saw a Real Doctor in the office. PA's at best. Lousy patient handling skills. Overcharged on tests ($450 for a $17 drug screen?) to take advantage of Medicare. Never offered more than pain meds. Very rough treatment by "medical practitioners". Took over 3 months to transfer records to another Pain Mgmt Doctor after I fired them. Office staff condescending and rude. Stay far, far away from this office.

5 out of 5
- in Idaho Falls, ID |

Dr. Zoe is very personable, knowledgeable and compassionate. She is an expert in her field and it shows from the results I receive after each treatment. I have no lasting side effects and the relief I receive lasts 6 months to almost a year before I need another treatment. I was told that relief usually lasts 3 - 6 months at the latest. I am thankful that she is here.

Flag Comment

Find the Right Doctor For You.

• Pain Medicine
Dr. Bradford Talcott, MD
Neurology
0.84 miles away

Find Pain Medicine Specialists Near Idaho Falls, ID

The VideoCalloutContainer had no content.