Dr. Hernan I. Vargas, MD

Dr. Hernan I. Vargas, MD http://d1ffafozi03i4l.cloudfront.net/img/prov/Y/9/D/Y9DTP_w120h160_v1101.jpg Patient Surveys for Dr. Hernan I. Vargas, MD, Fairfax, VA, General Surgery & Surgery & Complex General Surgical Oncology & Oncology

Specializes in General Surgery • Male • Age 54

Patient Satisfaction

Patients' feedback on their experience with Dr. Vargas

Dr. Hernan I. Vargas, MD
Are you Dr. Vargas?
Post a response on your personalized profile.

Likelihood to Recommend

• 31 responses
  • 4 reviews
1 5 31

4.7 out of 5

More Details

- in Manassas, VA |

387 days... Mammograms. Sonograms. Biopsies. CT Scans. Bone Scans. MRIs. 2 lumpectomies. 1 bilateral mastectomy. 5 months of chemo. 6 weeks of radiation. I couldn't have survived all of this without Dr. Vargas and the amazing team of professionals he works with. I owe him my life....

- in Manassas, VA |

- in Frederick, MD |

Excellent physician. Very caring. Good explanations. In tandem with my oncologist (with whom he meets every Monday), gave me a course of treatment for breast cancer, allowing me to decide which treatment to begin with first after discussing together the pros and cons. Called me at home twice. His staff stayed in close contact, as well. I don't place complete trust in doctors very often; I feel comfortable doing so with Dr. Vargas. Would recommend this surgeon in a heartbeat.

1 out of 5
- in Falls Church, VA |

He told me my course of treatment was up to me. Then he changed his mind and waited until my pre-surgery visit to tell me. Worst experience with a doctor I've ever had. Condescending manner. Would not recommend him to my worst enemy.

Featured Providers Near You

Dr. Hima-Bindu Reddy, DDS
Bright Now! Dental-Herndon
Dentist
4.22 miles away
Call (703) 466-0966 | View Profile
The VideoCalloutContainer had no content.