Dr. Henry Yeates, MD

Dr. Henry Yeates, MD http://d1ffafozi03i4l.cloudfront.net/img/silhouettes/silhouette-male_w120h160_v1.jpg Patient Surveys for Dr. Henry Yeates, MD, Orem, UT, Pediatrics & Allergy & Immunology

Specializes in Pediatrics • Male • Age 66

Patient Satisfaction

Patients' feedback on their experience with Dr. Yeates

Dr. Henry Yeates, MD
Are you Dr. Yeates?
Post a response on your personalized profile.

Likelihood to Recommend

4.3
  • 24 responses
  • 6 reviews
1 5 24

4.3 out of 5

More Details

- in Orem, UT |

Dr. Yeates has saved my life several times. I am a long time patient. He's always been reasonably priced and I've received great care from him. He has great magazines. His girls are funny and nice, except for Kayla. Some days she's nice and some she's moody.

- in Provo |

When you whole family has medical issues it's nice to know a fantastic doctor such as Henry Yeates. We've been patients for 10 plus years. He's honest and humble. He charges us less than our primary care doctor, and he's a specialist! Melissa his manager is so smiley. She makes his office a nicer place.

- in orem |

Saw Dr.Yeates for the 1st time about a month ago. My mom has been going to him for years. I was really impressed by his knowledge and kindness. I have been through a lot this year and he listened to me go on and on. Can't say the same about his medical assistant Kayla. Both times I've been in she acts like I'm bugging her. I had to call to ask a question about my medication and she was very short with me. Andi, Melissa and Armida have been well mannered, kind and helpful.

-OREM |

I'm really impressed by Dr.Henry Yeates and his girls Armida, Andi and Melissa have been so kind to my mother. She's older and needs some extra attention. They take the time to explain and re-explain things. I'll definitely be recommending him to my friends and family.

-orem |

Good dr. Sad to no longer see his awesome nurse Heather working. His medical assistant Kayla is okay, but definitely not as nice or knowledgeable as Heather. Also she blames other workers for her mistakes and talks bad about her coworkers.

- in Provo, utah |

We love dr yeates and most of his staff. If you need anything g just ask melissa, she's amazing!

Flag Comment
The VideoCalloutContainer had no content.
No map in the current tab