Dr. Henry B. Sanel, MD

Dr. Henry B. Sanel, MD http://d1ffafozi03i4l.cloudfront.net/img/silhouettes/silhouette-male_w120h160_v1.jpg Patient Surveys for Dr. Henry B. Sanel, MD, Scottsdale, AZ, Pain Medicine & Anesthesiology

Specializes in Pain Medicine • Male • Age 68

Patient Satisfaction

Patients' feedback on their experience with Dr. Sanel

Dr. Henry B. Sanel, MD
Are you Dr. Sanel?
Post a response on your personalized profile.

Likelihood to Recommend

4.5
  • 26 responses
  • 4 reviews
1 5 26

4.5 out of 5

More Details

- in Chandler, AZ |

I don't know what I would do without Dr. Sanel. Chronic pain is so misunderstood and filled with so many untrue stereotypes. I have struggled with emotional acceptance because it has been catastrophic in my life. My blessing in all of this is Dr. Sanel and the people that work with him. This condition walks hand in hand with depression and destruction and he cares enough to address all factors, not just physical pain. He teaches as he goes and he is the epitome of compassion.

- in Phoenix AZ |

Drs Sanel and Cosijns treated all of my long standing chronic pain issues; I first saw them in February of 2003 after my health insurance changed and my former Dr didn't accept my new insurance. I have been see these fantastic, compassionate doctors since our first appointment. They do not over prescribe meds and go out of their way to find solutions to all of my drug allergy issues and provide me with pain relief. I highly recommend these drs for advanced pain management care. THANK YOU!

- in Gilbert, AZ |

Dr. Sanel is a most caring and compassionate pain management doctor. He is an educator who takes time to explain his conclusions and recommendations. I Have had my pain managed for several years much to my satisfaction. Dr. Sanel works very hard and never gives up on finding what works to lessen a patient's pain.

- in Payson, AZ |

A really caring doctor who spends time with his patients.

Flag Comment

Find the Right Doctor For You.

• Pain Medicine
Dr. Srinivas S. Bollimpalli, MD
1.93 miles away
Dr. Anthony Lee, MD
2.07 miles away
The VideoCalloutContainer had no content.