Key things you need to know aboutDr. Iwinski Jr.:
Research training, expertise and qualifications
Dr. Iwinski Jr.'s Specialties
- Orthopedic Surgery
- View 1 specialty and 1 board certification
- Dressing and-or Debridement of Wound, Infection, or Burn (incl. Negative Pressure Wound Therapy)
- Elbow Fracture & Dislocation Treatment
- See all 10 procedures
- Ankle Sprain and Achilles Tendon Sprain or Rupture
- Anterior Cruciate Ligament (ACL) or Posterior Cruciate Ligament (PCL) Tear
- See all 41 conditions
More About Dr. Iwinski Jr.'s Background
The right hospital is as important as the right doctor
9 Facts About Hospital Quality
Patients’ risk of dying during a hospital stay for heart bypass surgery could be 85.2% lower, on average, at a hospital rated 5 stars compared to a hospital rated 1 star for that procedure. Choosing the right hospital is critical to your health. View Slideshow
Patients' feedback on their experience with Dr. Iwinski Jr.
8 Facts About Patient Satisfaction Surveys
Check insurance plans, locations and make an appointment
7 Tips to Prepare for Your Appointment
Oops, you entered a bad link for Dr. Iwinski Jr.!
This confirms that we have received your survey about Dr. Iwinski Jr.. Please note: it will take 24 hours for your survey results to show up on the doctor's profile.
Our records show that you have already confirmed your survey for Dr. Iwinski Jr.. Please note: it takes 24 hours for your survey results to show up on the doctor’s profile.