Dr. Hassan Bitar, MD

Dr. Hassan Bitar, MD http://d1ffafozi03i4l.cloudfront.net/img/silhouettes/silhouette-male_w120h160_v1.jpg Patient Surveys for Dr. Hassan Bitar, MD, Brandon, FL, Neuromusculoskeletal Medicine & Internal Medicine & Neurology

Specializes in Neuromusculoskeletal Medicine • Male • Age 51

Patient Satisfaction

Patients' feedback on their experience with Dr. Bitar

Dr. Hassan Bitar, MD
Are you Dr. Bitar?
Post a response on your personalized profile.

Likelihood to Recommend

3.3 out of 5

More Details

5 out of 5
- in Brandon, FL |

Dr. Bitar is very professional and kind. He is always positive and very knowledgeable. I have been seeing Dr. Bitar for several months now. He is always pleasant,uplifting and positive. Dr. Bitar is for the health of his patients. Dr. Bitar has helped me with my neurological issues. I had severe headaches, nausea and vomiting from a spine injury. With the help of Dr. Bitar I am able to live a better life without severe headaches that lead to vomiting. Beyond satisfied and blessed wit Dr. Bitar.

1 out of 5
- in Colorado Springs, CO |

I saw Bitar for a year (until I moved out of state) for 2 episodes of new symptoms that showed up overnight & lasted for months (tremor, slurred speech, numbness & myoclonus). Bitar performed several tests (EEG, EMG, etc.), wrote several prescriptions for my symptoms, & said I was "perfectly fine from a neurological standpoint". I felt that this was incorrect and asked several times to have an MRI which was deemed "unnecessary". After a 3rd attack 1.5yrs later, a 2nd opinion revealed I had MS.

5 out of 5
- in Valrico, Fl |

My experience everytime I go to his office is extremely pleasant. I have to see him every 6 months because I have been diagnosed with MS and he is always willing to listen to my current problems and has always been a joy to be with. I have referred him to many of my friends and relatives. His staff especially Allison is always helpful and courteous.He is very caring and my favorite Dr.

Flag Comment

Find the Right Doctor For You.

• Neuromusculoskeletal Medicine
30.18 miles away
Dr. Eugeniu V. Muntean, MD
Clinical Neurophysiology
10.24 miles away
The VideoCalloutContainer had no content.