Dr. Hary Ailinani, MD

Dr. Hary Ailinani, MD http://d1ffafozi03i4l.cloudfront.net/img/silhouettes/silhouette-male_w120h160_v1.jpg Patient Surveys for Dr. Hary Ailinani, MD, Fort Wayne, IN, Pain Medicine & Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation

Specializes in Pain Medicine • Male • Age 37

Patient Satisfaction

Patients' feedback on their experience with Dr. Ailinani

Dr. Hary Ailinani, MD
Are you Dr. Ailinani?
Post a response on your personalized profile.

Likelihood to Recommend

• 22 responses
  • 4 reviews
1 5 22

4.6 out of 5

More Details

- in FORT WAYNE |

I have been seeing Dr. Ailinani for around 2 years. I definitely recommend him. He actually takes his time and listens to every thing I have to say as well as my husbands input. He has a real genuine caring nature about him. He explains everything and makes sure it is understood. Best Dr. I have had in a long time.

- in Fort Wayne, IN |

Dr. A is caring, encouraging and in touch with all aspects of my complex MS conditions. He has always been very accessible and explains multiple options with a clear sense of progressive treatment for my chronic conditions. He has found solutions to successfully treat problematic conditions when other doctors have given up or offered no alternatives. Dr. A is second to none!

-Fort Wayne |

I really like Dr A. He's very compassionate and listens to everything I've got to say. He's one of the best doctors I've been to. He actually works to help you with your pain, not just try to hustle you out the door.

- in Wolcottville Indiana |

Wondeful doctor. Always taken care of me. Also takes my suggestions into consideration. Is a very kind & caring man!!

Flag Comment

Find the Right Doctor For You.

• Pain Medicine
Dr. Sayed Wahezi, MD
0.94 miles away
Dr. Michael A. Cozzi, MD
Same location as Dr. Ailinani
The VideoCalloutContainer had no content.