Key things you need to know aboutDr. Cannon Jr.:
Research training, expertise and qualifications
Dr. Cannon Jr.'s Specialties
- View 1 specialty and 1 board certification
- Cerebrospinal Fluid (CSF) Shunt - Insertion, Repair or Removal
- Craniectomy, Craniotomy, Surgery of Skull Base, Neuroendoscopy
- See all 13 procedures
- Brain and Nervous System Cancer (incl. Gliomas, Astrocytoma, Schwannoma, Medulloblastoma, Chordoma)
- Brain Aneurysm
- See all 34 conditions
More About Dr. Cannon Jr.'s Background
The right hospital is as important as the right doctor
- Saint Mary's Medical Center - Evansville
- 3700 Washington Avenue
- Evansville, IN 47714
- Owensboro Health Regional Hospital
- 1201 Pleasant Valley Rd
- Owensboro, KY 42303
9 Facts About Hospital Quality
Patients’ risk of dying during a hospital stay for heart bypass surgery could be 85.2% lower, on average, at a hospital rated 5 stars compared to a hospital rated 1 star for that procedure. Choosing the right hospital is critical to your health. View Slideshow
Patients' feedback on their experience with Dr. Cannon Jr.
8 Facts About Patient Satisfaction Surveys
Check insurance plans, locations and make an appointment
7 Tips to Prepare for Your Appointment
Oops, you entered a bad link for Dr. Cannon Jr.!
This confirms that we have received your survey about Dr. Cannon Jr.. Please note: it will take 24 hours for your survey results to show up on the doctor's profile.
Our records show that you have already confirmed your survey for Dr. Cannon Jr.. Please note: it takes 24 hours for your survey results to show up on the doctor’s profile.