Dr. Hani B. Baradi, MD

Dr. Hani B. Baradi, MD http://d1ffafozi03i4l.cloudfront.net/img/prov/X/3/T/X3TMK_w120h160_v4456.jpg Patient Surveys for Dr. Hani B. Baradi, MD, Oklahoma City, OK, Colon & Rectal Surgery & General Surgery & Surgery

Specializes in Colon & Rectal Surgery • Male • Age 46

Patient Satisfaction

Patients' feedback on their experience with Dr. Baradi

Dr. Hani B. Baradi, MD
Are you Dr. Baradi?
Post a response on your personalized profile.

Likelihood to Recommend

3.4 out of 5

More Details

5 out of 5
- in Oklahoma City |

After visiting another hospital ER where I was treated and told if it was not better in 24 hours to return, my wife decided to take me to Integris Baptist where after one look at me in the ER I was told I'd be going to surgery. Dr Baradi was the physician on call, and I couldn't have been in better hands. It took 2 surgeries in as many days to "fix" the problem and quite some time of healing because I was so septic. Dr Baradi literally saved my life.

5 out of 5
- in Yukon, OK |

Dr Baradi was the 2nd specialist i was referred too, He was great in explaining everything to me with words and diagrams, did not throw large medical terms out, with out explaining them. He took the time to explain everything in a way I understood completely. Set up procedure in a quick and timely matter, and explained what would happen next, and not the "just lets just wait and see approach" Everyone i met in his office had a smile and kind words, with the perfect amount of professionalism.

1 out of 5
- in Oklahoma City, OK |

I had surgery back in 2013 and recently I started having a lot of pain again which has been gradually getting worse. Concerned, I set up an appointment in November and had blood work done that day. I was scheduled for a CT scan December 18th. I finally received my results from his office, after multiple unanswered inquiries, on January 20th. They then told me that I should see my PCP since I am still having problems. My pcp rather than a colon specialist??? Why is he trying to get rid of me?

Healthgrades
patient satisfaction matters

8 Facts About Patient Satisfaction Surveys

The VideoCalloutContainer had no content.

Other Colon & Rectal Surgery Specialists Near Oklahoma City, OK