Dr. Hai P. Bui, MD

Dr. Hai P. Bui, MD http://d1ffafozi03i4l.cloudfront.net/img/silhouettes/silhouette-male_w120h160_v1.jpg Patient Surveys for Dr. Hai P. Bui, MD, Lakewood, CO, Internal Medicine

Specializes in Internal Medicine • Male • Age 49

Patient Satisfaction

Patients' feedback on their experience with Dr. Bui

Dr. Hai P. Bui, MD
Are you Dr. Bui?
Post a response on your personalized profile.

Likelihood to Recommend

1.9 out of 5

More Details

5 out of 5
- in Denver, CO |

Very clean office, Nice staff, Awesome nuse, They were quick fast and professional.

-Denver, CO |

TERRIBLE!!!!!!! Does NOTHING to help his patients. Always wants to wait and see what happens. As far as I can tell never even sees patients. Does nothing to help his patients. A mortuary has better health care than Dr. Bui does. I'm not the only one who has had TERRIBLE experiences with him. Awful Awful!!!!!!!!!!!!!

-Denver, CO |

My experience with Dr. Bui has been terrible!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! He never wants to go above and beyound to help his patients. If you have had abd pain don't see Dr. Bui because all he will do is say let's wait and see what happens. I'm not the only one who has issuses with this office. My cat takes better care of me then Dr. Bui ever has or ever will. I can't wait to see a new doctor.

- in Lakewood, CO |

Dr Bui has been my general practitioner for 10 years. Three years ago he started having a nurse see me. These health check appointments went this way; The nurse interviewed me and then leave to report my description of problems to Bui. She would return and tell me what he suggested. I can only think that since I do not have pain he did not feel that he needed to see me. I expected a blood draw, mammogram, abdomen ex-ray due previous cancer. NONE I did not feel cared for I am finding MD.

Healthgrades
patient satisfaction matters

8 Facts About Patient Satisfaction Surveys

The VideoCalloutContainer had no content.