Dr. Gwendolyn P. Cobbs, MD

Dr. Gwendolyn P. Cobbs, MD http://d1ffafozi03i4l.cloudfront.net/img/silhouettes/silhouette-female_w120h160_v1.jpg Patient Surveys for Dr. Gwendolyn P. Cobbs, MD, Arlington, VA, Obstetrics & Gynecology

Specializes in Obstetrics & Gynecology • Female • Age 51

Patient Satisfaction

Patients' feedback on their experience with Dr. Cobbs

Dr. Gwendolyn P. Cobbs, MD
Are you Dr. Cobbs?
Post a response on your personalized profile.

Likelihood to Recommend

3.1 out of 5

More Details

1 out of 5
- in Arlington, VA |

If you have any kind of minor health issues and are considering pregnancy, I would not consider this practice. I found that the doctors often weighed in on medical issues that they were not qualified to make - for example high blood pressure or diabetes. The doctors at this practice, including this one, had difficulty diagnosing preeclampsia and made erroneous diagnoses. I also discovered medically incorrect information in my file. The office is also in various states of admin disarray.

5 out of 5
-Arlington, VA |

I've been a patient of Dr. Cobbs for a year; she was recommended by my primary care doc. She helped diagnose my medical issues & took time to explain the tests I would have to go through beforehand, she clearly laid out options when the results came in without pressuring me to choose one over another, & she was supportive of my decision. I was able to communicate w/ Dr. Cobbs & staff over the internet portal/email system & got quick responses. I've been impressed since my first visit.

1 out of 5
- in Arlington, VA |

She was the rudest physician I've ever seen and I wish that I could prevent my insurance company from paying her. She was condescending about my weight, and it's not like she is skinny. She was late and I felt like my presence was othering her. Her nurse was an incompetent twit that had a rotten tooth in the front of her mouth. It was an all in all bad experience. They even had my medical history wrong and I've been going to the practice for 3 years. I'll never return.

Flag Comment

Find the Right Doctor For You.

• Obstetrics & Gynecology
Dr. Sandra Caskie, MD
Same location as Dr. Cobbs
Dr. Rami Z. Tabbarah, MD
0.83 miles away
The VideoCalloutContainer had no content.