Dr. Gregory J. Katz, MD

Dr. Gregory J. Katz, MD http://d1ffafozi03i4l.cloudfront.net/img/prov/2/5/9/259L3_w120h160_v8872.jpg Patient Surveys for Dr. Gregory J. Katz, MD, Southgate, MI, Ophthalmology

Specializes in Ophthalmology • Male • Age 52

Patient Satisfaction

Patients' feedback on their experience with Dr. Katz

Dr. Gregory J. Katz, MD
Are you Dr. Katz?
Post a response on your personalized profile.

Likelihood to Recommend

• 26 responses
  • 3 reviews
1 5 26

4.8 out of 5

More Details

-Ft Lauderdale, FL |

He is a very friendly and talented physician. He did cataract surgery on both of my eyes - I was extremely nervous, but he walked me through the whole thing. I could not be more pleased with the surgery itself as well as the results. I can see so well now. I had no idea how bad my vision had really gotten. I highly recommend him.

- in Ann Arbor, MI |

Staff in office were very friendly and efficient. Dr. Katz came highly recommended and was very competent. Diagnosed my problem first visit, prescribed medicine which cleared things up in a week. Very pleased with my visits.

- in Ann Arbor, MI |

I have been seeing Dr. Katz for over 5 years. He has always taken excellent care of myself and my family. Couldn't recommend a doctor more highly than him. He is great. Nice, caring, and always listens to me.

Flag Comment
The VideoCalloutContainer had no content.
No map in the current tab