Dr. Gregory T. Fisher, MD

Dr. Gregory T. Fisher, MD http://d1ffafozi03i4l.cloudfront.net/img/silhouettes/silhouette-male_w120h160_v1.jpg Patient Surveys for Dr. Gregory T. Fisher, MD, Cerritos, CA, Plastic Surgery

Specializes in Plastic Surgery • Male • Age 67

Patient Satisfaction

Patients' feedback on their experience with Dr. Fisher

Dr. Gregory T. Fisher, MD
Are you Dr. Fisher?
Post a response on your personalized profile.

Likelihood to Recommend

4.3
  • 16 responses
  • 3 reviews
1 5 16

4.3 out of 5

More Details

- in Los Angeles, CA |

I will definitely recommend this doctor to my friends. He did not rush me to surgery and explained thoroughly what I could expect in terms of complications and recovery. I had a serious tumor in my right breast. After a botched previous surgery, there was an open wound, oozing puss. Disgusting! No-one wanted to "touch" me, afraid I'd sue I guess. Dr. Fisher did not hesitate to help me. After 2 surgeries, I can swim, wear bikini, and not be ashamed when naked! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!

- in Cypress, CA |

I had a breast enhancement procedure with melanoma removal. Dr. Fisher performed tests for cancer on me and his staff gave me many free samples and excellent advice. I returned for hair removal treatment, which I had repeatedly with great success.

- in Cerritos, CA |

Excellent physician with very professional, experienced staff. I was operated 4 times by Dr. Fisher, each time with no complications and extremely good post-op care. His staff is wonderful too. Unlike most other surgeons, Dr. Fisher is not afraid of larger, more complicated procedures, such as breast reconstruction or mastopexy. He will always tell you the truth, be it about the butt enhancement or eye and facelift. He is also an expert - I have just looked up a case against Kaiser: $2.1mil.!

Flag Comment

Find the Right Doctor For You.

• Plastic Surgery
Dr. Gabriel Chiu Jr., DO
23.68 miles away
Dr. Andre Aboolian, MD
24.11 miles away
The VideoCalloutContainer had no content.