Dr. Gregory D. Carlson, MD

Dr. Gregory D. Carlson, MD http://d1ffafozi03i4l.cloudfront.net/img/silhouettes/silhouette-male_w120h160_v1.jpg Patient Surveys for Dr. Gregory D. Carlson, MD, Orange, CA, Orthopedic Surgery

Specializes in Orthopedic Surgery • Male • Age 54

Patient Satisfaction

Patients' feedback on their experience with Dr. Carlson

Dr. Gregory D. Carlson, MD
Are you Dr. Carlson?
Post a response on your personalized profile.

Likelihood to Recommend

4.5
  • 32 responses
  • 5 reviews
1 5 32

4.5 out of 5

More Details

- in San Bernardino, CA |

He is the most caring physician of any I have ever seen. Plus, he is a skilled surgeon.

- in Orange, CA |

Dr. Carlson gave my wife her life back. After 3 failed back surgeries, Dr. Carlson performed the 4th. She has been out of surgery a few weeks now but from the very beginning, we could see that this surgery was different. She was walking on the 2nd and 3rd day. Something she never did with her prior back surgeries. Not only is Dr. Carlson an amazing surgeon, his staff is just as amazing. They are so detail oriented and you just know they are true professionals. Thank you Dr. Carlson!

- in Orange, CA |

I was completely satisfied with my treatment. Dr. Carlson has the best sense of what you are in need of, giving support and instruction that is needed. I have already recommended two of my friends! I am so sorry that he no longer takes HMO patients - I now have to find a new surgeon and I know nobody can compare.

- in Orange, CA |

Dr. Carlson is an excellent surgeon. I came to him after a sudden onset of symptoms caused by a severe lumbar disc herniation. He has excellent bedside manner. He saw me the same week for the microdisectomy. I came to the hospital wheeled by a wheelchair. Immediately after the sx, I was able to walk without pain. The recovery process is very smooth.

3 out of 5
- in Tustin, CA |

Long waits, Can only see the PA, no help in getting quick authorizations. Very unhappy patient.

Flag Comment

Find the Right Doctor For You.

Dr. Bob Yin, MD
8.31 miles away
Dr. Francois D. Lalonde, MD
Dr. John A. Schlechter, DO
0.2 miles away
The VideoCalloutContainer had no content.