Dr. Gregory L. Barkley, MD

Dr. Gregory L. Barkley, MD http://d1ffafozi03i4l.cloudfront.net/img/prov/2/V/L/2VLKS_w120h160_v9896.jpg Patient Surveys for Dr. Gregory L. Barkley, MD, Detroit, MI, Neurology & Epilepsy

Specializes in Neurology • Male • Age 62

Patient Satisfaction

Patients' feedback on their experience with Dr. Barkley

Dr. Gregory L. Barkley, MD
Are you Dr. Barkley?
Post a response on your personalized profile.

Likelihood to Recommend

3.9 out of 5

More Details

1 out of 5
- in New Boston, MI |

I went to him because supposedly he wasn't a "pill pusher". I'm trying to get to the root of what is triggering the seizures-not just mask it with loads of meds. I went to him and was happy with the 1st visit. But the 2nd one he had a med student so he told me that I will always be on meds and to stop going down that path. He tried to increase a med I was already on the max dosage of because "[he] wasn't paying attention". What would he do if it was him? It's our life, it is his livelihood.

5 out of 5
- in Southfield, MI |

The experience I've had with Dr. Barkely and his staff has been amazing in my view. Dr. Barkely has been the only Doctor/neurologist I've had that was comforting, had knowledge of epilepsy and treatments of epilepsy I still haven't heard of from any other neurologist Ive had prior to him. Eachtime I've gone, both the staff and the environment within the office was comforting. The experience has been great!

5 out of 5
- in Southfield, MI |

After 22yrs of having epilepsy and Many different doctors, Dr. Barkely and the workers in the office have been the ONLY Doctor and team I have Ever felt a connection with and True care from!:) He's #1 in my book! ??

Healthgrades
patient satisfaction matters

8 Facts About Patient Satisfaction Surveys

The VideoCalloutContainer had no content.