Dr. Gregory A. Alouf, MD

Dr. Gregory A. Alouf, MD http://d1ffafozi03i4l.cloudfront.net/img/prov/Y/D/6/YD6CL_w120h160_v8355.jpg Patient Surveys for Dr. Gregory A. Alouf, MD, Salem, VA, Plastic Surgery

Specializes in Cosmetic Surgery • Male • Age 48

Patient Satisfaction

Patients' feedback on their experience with Dr. Alouf

Dr. Gregory A. Alouf, MD
Are you Dr. Alouf?
Post a response on your personalized profile.

Likelihood to Recommend

• 46 responses
  • 3 reviews
1 5 46

4.8 out of 5

More Details

5 out of 5
-Roanoke,Va |

Dr. Alouf is amazing! He takes his time with you and explains everything. The entire office is so kind and supportive. I recently had a tummy tuck and lipo and I am so happy with how the entire process went. From my consultation to the surgery and my follow ups I could not have asked for a better experience.

1 out of 5
- in Salem. VA |

I was supposed to receive a neck lift and mini facelift. I was left with hanging jowls. When I complained that the outcome was not what I was promised, Dr.Alouf said I need to spend thousands more and have facial fillers. It would take a large amount of filler to have an impact on the amount of loose skin he left in my face. He is NOT a board certified Plastic Surgeon, thought his name comes up in a search.

5 out of 5
- in Moneta, VA |

I have come to see Dr Alouf and his staff several times and i would never go anywhere else. I would recommend them to anyone wanting this type of service. I will continue to go there in the future.

Flag Comment
The VideoCalloutContainer had no content.
No map in the current tab