Dr. Gordon Kirschberg, MD

Dr. Gordon Kirschberg, MD http://d1ffafozi03i4l.cloudfront.net/img/silhouettes/silhouette-male_w120h160_v1.jpg Patient Surveys for Dr. Gordon Kirschberg, MD, Birmingham, AL, Neurology

Specializes in Neurology • Male • Age 74

Patient Satisfaction

Patients' feedback on their experience with Dr. Kirschberg

Dr. Gordon Kirschberg, MD
Are you Dr. Kirschberg?
Post a response on your personalized profile.

Likelihood to Recommend

2.9
  • 20 responses
  • 4 reviews
1 5 20

2.9 out of 5

More Details

-AL |

I visited dr Kirschberg and he was very short . I was given one medical diagnosis and when my attorney contacted him he changed his story refused to have anything to do with me and would no longer discuss anything with me.

1 out of 5

Dr Kirschberg was extremely rude including his staff. I've never seen were doctors only care about the payment from workers comp verses your well being. Dr Kirschberg told me one I had nerve damage and told workers comp there was nothing wrong. I was given medication that almost caused me to have a Heart attack and when I called his practice back I was told don't call them call my case manager.

5 out of 5
- in Pell City, AL |

He was very attentive to details of my symptoms, ordered appropriate testings and did some simple in office exams as well. I recommend him.

1 out of 5

He was rude. Asked me questions and before I could answer he cut me off and told me I was wrong. When I winced in pain, he said like a Twelve year old, I haven't even touched you yet. I hope he doesn't approach his Alzheimer's patients this way.

Flag Comment

Find the Right Doctor For You.

• Neurology
Dr. Harrison Walker III, MD
Dr. Lawrence Ver Hoef, MD
Dr. Hector Caballero, MD
0.15 miles away
The VideoCalloutContainer had no content.