Dr. Glenn D. Cohen, MD

Dr. Glenn D. Cohen, MD http://d1ffafozi03i4l.cloudfront.net/img/prov/3/X/S/3XSDV_w120h160_v9905.jpg Patient Surveys for Dr. Glenn D. Cohen, MD, Westlake Village, CA, Orthopedic Hand Surgery & Orthopedic Surgery

Specializes in Orthopedic Hand Surgery • Male • Age 49

8 Facts About Patient Satisfaction Surveys

Patient Satisfaction

Patients' feedback on their experience with Dr. Cohen

Dr. Glenn D. Cohen, MD
DR. COHEN RESPONDS - (Dr. Cohen, edit your response)

I appreciate your time in submitting a patient survey. If you received great service and attention, please tell a friend. If you did not, please tell me or my staff. We are committed to providing you the best care.

Likelihood to Recommend

• 83 responses
  • 6 reviews
1 5 83

4.9 out of 5

More Details

- in Montecito, Ca |

Very smart and capable surgeon who is not in a hurry to cut. He will do anything and everything to keep you out of the surgery. And if you do need surgery you are clearly with the best! See him before you let anyone else operate on you.

3 out of 5
- in Newbury Park, CA |

This is an updated review.The staff and this physician's skilled care are excellent. However, I still feel the financial payment needs to be explained more clearly and itemized before payment is made. My insurance plan is confusing, so this may have been what made the way my case was handled feel unclear. However, I asked for clarity about costs that I did not receive. In the future, I hope the office will update to list clearly itemized costs to the patient that can be checked with insurers.

- in Malibu, Ca |

The front office staff was expecting me, spoke to me by name and offered me minimal paperwork. Very streamlined process. Dr. Cohen examines me, takes the X-rays himself, explaining details to me extensively....go to the cast room. Taylor, best caster ever! Dr. Cohen comes in between other patients and chats with all the patients. He has the most amazing bed side manor. Really connects with his patients. All the patients in the room talk about him as he leaves " he is awesome." We all say.

- in Simi Valley, CA |

I was experiencing "red flags" with another medical provider and I turned to Dr. Cohen for his trusted and valued opinion. Together as a team, Dr. Cohen and his staff, put me on the correct and efficient path to recovery.

- in Thousand Oaks,CA |

Having surgery is not usually a pleasant experience unless your surgeon is Dr Glenn Cohen. Coming from a patient who is very anxious, Dr Cohen and his staff are compassionate, professional, and very knowledgeable. Having my surgery at the Speciality Surgical Center and my anesthesiologist Dr Farnum made my surgery the best experience it could have been. I am now almost 2 weeks post-op and I couldn't be more impressed with my results.

Trustworthy and knowledge.

Flag Comment
The VideoCalloutContainer had no content.
No map in the current tab