Procedures Dr. Bock Performs
Dr. Bock does not have any procedures listed. If you are Dr. Bock and would like to add procedures you perform, please update your free profile.
- Chronic Kidney Diseases
- Congenital Cystic Kidney Disease
- Congenital Polycystic Kidney Disease
- Diabetes With Renal Manifestations
- End-Stage Renal Disease
- Hypertensive Heart and Chronic Kidney Disease
- Nephritis and Nephropathy
- Nephrotic Syndrome
- Renal Hyperparathyroidism
- Secondary Renovascular Hypertension
- Small Kidney
Background Check for Dr. Bock
Malpractice Claims not available
- Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Pennsylvania.
- Disciplinary action in another state (6/17/2014)
- Action Taken: Surrender
- Summary: Please reference the following Document
- Documentation: Download here (PDF)
- State: New York
- Other (6/25/2013)
- Action Taken: Probation
- Summary: Dr. Glenn Howard Bock; License # MD424824; NATURE OF COMPLAINT: The physician failed to comply with the standards and procedures for prescription of controlled substances. ACTION TAKEN: The Pennsylvania Board of Medicine indefinitely suspended the physician for no less than three years. The Board immediately stayed the suspension and placed the physician on probation for no less than three years.
- State: Pennsylvania
- No board actions found for the years that Healthgrades collects data.
Education & Training
Languages Spoken by Dr. Bock & Staff