Dr. Gerard D. D'Ariano, MD

Dr. Gerard D. D'Ariano, MD http://d1ffafozi03i4l.cloudfront.net/img/prov/Y/R/G/YRGSS_w120h160_v270.jpg Patient Surveys for Dr. Gerard D. D'Ariano, MD, Atlantis, FL, Orthopedic Surgery

Specializes in Orthopedic Spine Surgery • Male • Age 51

Patient Satisfaction

Patients' feedback on their experience with Dr. D'Ariano

Dr. Gerard D. D'Ariano, MD
Are you Dr. D'Ariano?
Post a response on your personalized profile.

Likelihood to Recommend

4.5
  • 54 responses
  • 10 reviews
1 5 54

4.5 out of 5

More Details

- in Delray Beach, FL |

Dr. D'Ariano is the surgeon who treated me for neck pain as a result of an auto accident. The doctor diagnosed and pinpointed the exact area in my neck/ spine which was the source of my ongoing pain. Nobody sets out to have surgery but in my case it was necessary. The end result is wonderful as I feel more like myself and have Dr. D'Ariano to thank for this positive outcome.

- in Lake Worth, FL |

I just had very intensive lumbar and sacral surgery due to severe stenosis and degeneration of spine in L4, L5, S1. I had chronic pain for years and decided to have Dr. D'Ariano perform his magic. I'm one week out and feel great. Never thought I'd be up and running so soon due to the severity of the operation. I'm so happy I did this and he's the best.

- in Lake Worth, FL |

I am 6 weeks post surgery and very excited about my progress. I am pain free for the first time in years. Dr. D'Ariano did a 2 level disc replacement in my neck. I really appreciated his directness and confidence. He explained the procedure and what to expect after without ever speaking down to me or giving me false expectations. I am satisfied with the care the Doctor and his staff provided me.

-Lake Worth, FL |

Very satisfied with my kyphoplasty. The Dr. and his staff did a great job.

- in Boca Raton, Fl |

I have been struggling with terrible back pain for years. Through a series of non surgical procedures to isolate the troubled areas. He recentcly performed a facet block. Wow! Pain free for the past 3 weeks and without surgery. Great job doc!

- in Boynton Beach, FL |

I was recommended to Dr. D'Ariano by my neighbor who had successful back surgery from him. After I went to him for a second opinion about Sciatica I decided to use him. Well two days after surgery no more pain or Sciatica. Now almost three years later pain never returned. I would highly recommend Dr. D'Ariano.

- in Lake Worth, FL |

I went to him, and he send me for an MRI, which he later suggested that I might need a shot, it was the best thing for me. As of last Oct I had difficulties walking, but after the shot which was two weeks ago from today 04/04/2016 I could walk much better. Do not have that pressure I felt , I must thank Dr. D'Ariano, for allowing me to feel the way I feel. If need to do a follow up I will gladly go and see him again. He's very professional.

- in Atlantis, FL |

I have had lower back pain for several years and just assumed it was attributable to my age. My lower back was under so much pressure and my feet went numb. Turns out I had an issue which showed up on an MRI. Dr D'Ariano performed surgery on 2/4/16 and I woke up to no pain and the numbness completely gone. Great doctor and great decision to have him do surgery. I never expected the relief he provided. I would highly recommend him. No more pain medicine for me Yay!

1 out of 5
- in Lake Worth |

Went with my young adult daughter to a new patient appointment for years of chronic back pain with accompanying nerve pain down the leg. Dr D'Ariano spent 5 minutes tops with her and appeared to not have room to care less about what she was experiencing. I chose him for the ratings he received on a couple of sites. We were both extremely surprised and offended by his lack of interest. He didn't even examine her; at all!!! He did order an MRI. She'll probably change Dr's after that review.

- in Delray Beach, FL |

I had lower back surgery on Oct. 6th, 2015. Dr. D'Ariano performed fusion and laminectomy on several vertebra. I HAD SEVERE PAIN IN MY SCIATIC NERVE ON THE LEFT SIDE and was in constant pain prior to surgery. Dr. D'Ariano took away my constant pain and really saved me from ending up in a wheelchair. After 3 months and x-rays, he gave me a clean bill of health to do whatever I want. I will gradually work into my exercise program which I have dearly missed. He is a wonderful surgeon.

Healthgrades
patient satisfaction matters

8 Facts About Patient Satisfaction Surveys

The VideoCalloutContainer had no content.