Key things you need to know aboutDr. Rodts Jr.:
Research training, expertise and qualifications
Dr. Rodts Jr.' Specialties
- View 1 specialty and 1 board certification
- Cerebrospinal Fluid (CSF) Shunts - Insertion, Repair or Removal
- Craniectomy, Craniotomy, Surgery of Skull Base, Neuroendoscopy
- See all 11 procedures
- Brain and Nervous System Cancer (incl. Gliomas, Astrocytoma, Schwannoma, Medulloblastoma, Chordoma)
- Brain Aneurysm
- See all 32 conditions
More About Dr. Rodts Jr.' Background
The right hospital is as important as the right doctor
- Emory University Hospital
- 1364 Clifton Road North East
- Atlanta, GA 30322
- Emory University Hospital Midtown
- 550 Peachtree Street North East
- Atlanta, GA 30308
9 Facts About Hospital Quality
Patients’ risk of dying during a hospital stay for heart bypass surgery could be 85.2% lower, on average, at a hospital rated 5 stars compared to a hospital rated 1 star for that procedure. Choosing the right hospital is critical to your health. View Slideshow
Patients' feedback on their experience with Dr. Rodts Jr.
8 Facts About Patient Satisfaction Surveys
Check insurance plans, locations and make an appointment
7 Tips to Prepare for Your Appointment
Oops, you entered a bad link for Dr. Rodts Jr.!
This confirms that we have received your survey about Dr. Rodts Jr.. Please note: it will take 24 hours for your survey results to show up on the doctor's profile.
Thank You Dr. Rodts Jr.!
Our records show that you have already confirmed your survey for Dr. Rodts Jr.. Please note: it takes 24 hours for your survey results to show up on the doctor’s profile.