Dr. Georgiy V. Brusovanik, MD

Dr. Georgiy V. Brusovanik, MD http://d1ffafozi03i4l.cloudfront.net/img/prov/X/F/8/XF8K7_w120h160.jpg Patient Surveys for Dr. Georgiy V. Brusovanik, MD, Aventura, FL, Orthopedic Surgery

Specializes in Orthopedic Spine Surgery • Male • Age 36

Patient Satisfaction

Patients' feedback on their experience with Dr. Brusovanik

Dr. Georgiy V. Brusovanik, MD
Are you Dr. Brusovanik?
Post a response on your personalized profile.

Likelihood to Recommend

4.4
  • 22 responses
  • 3 reviews
1 5 22

4.4 out of 5

More Details

- in Miami, FL |

Dr. Brusovanick has been amazing! He is not only extremely knowledgeable but also takes the time to tell you exactly what is going on with you and answer questions. He isn't looking at the clock like other Doctor's, he wants you to have a good experience and leave the office with the right treatment. I would recommend him without a doubt!

- in Hialeah, FL |

Thank you Dr Brusovanik. He reviewed my MRI and went over all the questions and explained my condition (2 herniated discs). He also explained that in my case I did not need surgery ! He took the time and patience with extreme care and kindness. I highly recommend Dr Brusovanik and their entire staff. Completely professional and kind. Thank you !!!

- in Fl |

I would recommend Dr. Brusovanik highly. He is its a very knowledgeable spine Doctor/Surgeon. He has made me walk again pain free. I was with an excruciating pain to the point that I was not able to walk. The night I got operated after I woke up from surgery I was pain free. I literally walked around the surgical patient floor 2 laps without any pain the same night of surgery.Yes I had some discomfort but nothing like prior to surgery.Dr. Brusavonik is my hero!Thank you for taking my pain away!

Healthgrades
patient satisfaction matters

8 Facts About Patient Satisfaction Surveys

The VideoCalloutContainer had no content.