Dr. George M. White, MD

Dr. George M. White, MD http://d1ffafozi03i4l.cloudfront.net/img/prov/3/G/F/3GF66_w120h160.jpg Patient Surveys for Dr. George M. White, MD, Orlando, FL, Orthopedic Hand Surgery & Orthopedic Surgery

Specializes in Orthopedic Hand Surgery • Male • Age 59

Patient Satisfaction

Patients' feedback on their experience with Dr. White

Dr. George M. White, MD
Are you Dr. White?
Post a response on your personalized profile.

Likelihood to Recommend

4.1
  • 73 responses
  • 8 reviews
1 5 73

4.1 out of 5

More Details

- in Winter Park, FL |

I had a severe laceration from glass to my right hand/several fingers which severed my tendon and required around 50 stitches. I thought I may not be able to fully use my hand again. Dr. White performed the surgery and within 3 months I have full mobility in my hand again. I'm very thankful to be out on the golf course again so soon. I am very happy with his work and level of care. Thanks Dr. White!

- in Mount Dora, FL |

I have pain in my shoulder joints. When I first visited Dr White I was sure that the fix would be surgery (which had been recommended by two other doctors) but Dr White suggested that we try injections into the joint first. I agreed and we have now done two injections (they last about a year) and that saved me from surgery. If Dr White was in this business only for money then he would have done the surgery and made much more than he makes with injections! He is the very best!

- in Orlando, FL |

I've never had such difficulty arranging appointments with a MD. The surgery scheduler consistently does not return phone calls and when I do connect with her, I get excuses... "I did leave you a message, not sure why you didn't receive it; our phone system lost all of our voice mails..." Patient requirements regarding surgery timing are ignored. I graded Good for Staff Friendliness and Courtesy because everyone had been friendly and courteous, but I'm not impressed with scheduling.

- in Orlando, FL |

Arrogant, not a very good orthopedist, and is son is WORSE. He doesn't spend time with patients, seems very interested only in profit. This business is 100% about him making $$$ doing procedures not really necessary.

- in Windermere, FL |

Terrible surgeon, and poor, quick, bedside manner. Not a very smart man. All he cares about is money, and seeing as many patients as quickly as he can. DO NOT have GEORGE WHITE MD operate on you. You will be as sorry as my wife is.

- in Saint Cloud, FL |

Dr. White is the best specialist that I saw and treated my Trigger Finger. Prior to him, I had poor treatments that went unsuccessful for my issue. He was optimistic that the steroid shots would work, but after a few years of treatments, surgery was needed. I appreciated that he didn't push surgery. The surgery was successful. His office staff are nice and accommodating, always pleasant and willing to help. Dr. White's medical assistance are wonderful to work with as well.

- in Orlando, FL |

I was diagnosed with an intramuscular lipoma below my elbow...Dr. White was my third doctor and my last, he is awesome! looked at my MRI, explained what he saw, exuded confidence, and calmed my nerves. Surgery was a breeze as was follow up! thank you, Dr. White!

- in Orlando, FL |

terrible bedside manners never approached me as a patient only like a $$$ what can i inject to get reimbursed terrible office staff very cold and felt like they were very rude and unaccommodating charged me twice for medical records because i forgot to request a receipt the first time and i paid 24$ cash two times dr white charges 400$ to write a report for you for your doctor

Featured Providers Near You

Dr. Jeffrey M. Hartog, MD
Bougainvillea Clinique
Plastic Surgery Specialist
7.94 miles away
Call (407) 545-7518 | View Profile
The VideoCalloutContainer had no content.