Dr. George K. Myo, MD

Dr. George K. Myo, MD http://d1ffafozi03i4l.cloudfront.net/img/prov/X/F/C/XFCD8_w120h160_v1169.jpg Patient Surveys for Dr. George K. Myo, MD, Chandler, AZ, Orthopedic Surgery & Orthopedic Hand Surgery

Specializes in Orthopedic Surgery • Male • Age 38

Patient Satisfaction

Patients' feedback on their experience with Dr. Myo

Dr. George K. Myo, MD
Are you Dr. Myo?
Post a response on your personalized profile.

Likelihood to Recommend

3.2
  • 105 responses
  • 14 reviews
1 5 105

3.2 out of 5

More Details

- in Gilbert, AZ |

Wonderful staff from the front of the office to the back! Very kind, pleasant, professional and "made you feel better" every single time I was there. I would be happy to recommend Dr. Myo to everyone. After the second appointment, I got to know the staff better & I felt like family was around me. I will remember to stop by the office, on holidays with goodies. That is how wonderful my experience was with EVERY-ONE in the office. Thank you for helping me heal!

- in Chandler, AZ |

Dr. Myo and staff were excellent! I've been dealing with tennis elbow for a while now. After getting no where with another specialist who wanted to just give me injections, I went to him for help. After a shot at therapy he suggested removing dead tissue near my right elbow. So far so good. Looking forward to the coming months as I continue to use my right arm regularly. Thanks!

- in Chandler |

I have very painful arthritis in my left hand that my wife has been telling me, for months, to see a doctor and get treated. My Doctor recommended Dr. Myo and I was pleased that something actually could be done to relieve the pain. An injection and following Drs orders and I'm feeling much better. Great staff and support.

- in Coolidge, AZ |

Dr. Myo was very good working with my 90 year old Mom who came to him with a broken wrist. He was kind, quick to assess the situation and he gave us choices about how to best do the treatment. Although he did not spend a great deal of time with us, it was adequate. Clearly, he has seen this situation many times before and he gave the the sense that he was very sure of himself, thus helping me to rest in the decisions we made.

- in Casa Grande, AZ |

Very pleased with the care I received from Dr. Myo and his staff. It was an injury that took time and patience to resolve and I appreciate their support in getting through the injury and surgery.

3 out of 5
- in Gilbert, AZ |

Front office is first impression and it is never very good to make an appointment or even ask a simple qUestion. I never get a live person and it is always the same thing we will return call within 24 hrs. Most patients call because there is an immediate need, 24 hrs is a long time. If dr mayo wasn't such a Good dr I would go somewhere else because of front office support

- in Waddell, AZ |

Dr. Myo did my first knee surgery at the Phoenix VA Hospital in Aug of 2015. So, when it came time for surgery on my other knee in Feb, I specifically requested that Dr. Myo be my surgeon... Well, long story short, the VA ended up cancelling my surgery due to an instrumentation recall. I had the option of choosing a civilian Surgeon close to my home; however, I opted to drive 65 miles just so I could have Dr. Myo perform my surgery. He is an excellent Surgeon and his staff is very courteous.

- in Maricopa, AZ |

Knowledgeable and pleasant doctor.

4 out of 5
- in San Tan Valley, Arizona |

I was recommended to Dr. Myo by my family physician so from there I did not doubt him being a good surgeon/doctor. Before my surgery was scheduled he did give me the information about the tumor/cyst on my finger and an approximate time the surgery would be. He was always courteous and professional. I wouldn't have any problem recommending Dr. Myo.

- in Scottsdale, AZ |

Dr. Myo is professional, courteous and seems to really know what he is doing. I have had family seen by him over the years and just recently myself. He performed a surgery and follow up like a family member would. His office staff were nice.

Page of 2

Find the Right Doctor For You.

Dr. Danton S. Dungy, MD
2.79 miles away
Dr. Eric A. Eifler, MD
Sports Medicine
5.72 miles away
The VideoCalloutContainer had no content.